Elections 2023 and 2024

Magic 8 Ball says

Unlikely

8 Likes

Bring it on, ya buncha weirdo chuckleheads.

13 Likes
15 Likes

It strikes me that whatever bias is built into contemporary polling is doubly-so for Black people. When you’re always on your guard by necessity, you’re even less likely to answer calls from unknown sources.

15 Likes

Lion Kamala. Ever since I saw trump have to spell out that word to keep this image out of people’s heads…

My low effort version. Maybe somebody who is good at this kind of thing or wants to pay to access AI will make a better realization of the concept. Why not?

19 Likes

Perfection Bladesmiths GIF by DefyTV

15 Likes

(Harris campaign calling Vance “weird” and “creepy”)

"I tell women this whenever I get a chance because it can be a useful tool: Men detest being called creepy. I have had entire groups of men change their tune mid-argument when I say something like “I don’t know; I just think it’s kinda creepy.” I have used it to get men to stop defending rapists, or their buddy who just dumped “a crazy b****,” or their coworker who got a complaint against him for sexual harassment. You deploy “creepy” and suddenly they rethink their behavior. They hate that label so very, very much. Use it and watch the backpedaling in real time. "

20 Likes

And if a man actually likes it, well, he probably is creepy.

Go Away Wtf GIF by The Rainbow Bridge

14 Likes

I’m sure this will send his campaign into a panic

17 Likes

Well… OK Boomers!!!

15 Likes

Hey - if you want the polls to change, go to where they take the polls! :rofl:

14 Likes

10 Likes

[ETA]

[ETA]

14 Likes

LinkedIn cofounder and venture capitalist Reid Hoffman was quick to express support for Kamala Harris’ bid for the US presidency this year after incumbent Joe Biden stepped aside, and now the reason has become clear: He’s hoping she’ll fire FTC boss and Big Tech arch-critic Lina Khan.

Word of Hoffman’s support came almost immediately after Biden endorsed Harris, with other Silicon Valley leaders also expressing support for the presumptive Democratic party nominee. But in a CNN interview on Thursday, Hoffman said he hoped his support - and a $7 million donation to a pro-Harris political action committee - would be enough to tip Khan out of her seat as the nation’s top antitrust enforcer.

“Lina Khan is … a person who is not helping America,” Hoffman told CNN, while touting Harris as more pro-business than Donald Trump due to the latter’s support for tariffs.

[…]

14 Likes

Googled “Who is Hawk Tuah” . Thought it would be a karate fighter. It is not.

14 Likes
6 Likes

22 Likes

I remember when McCain seeking the endorsement of “Joe the Plumber” seemed like a real cultural low point for American elections.

13 Likes
9 Likes

16 Likes