22 Likes

21 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF

RFK Jr. PAC launches ‘Only Kennedy Can Beat Trump’ ad campaign

18 Likes

That was something.

6 Likes
13 Likes

Yep. In fact maybe we should all stop pretending that human trafficking of child-brides has ever stopped or that an underground railroad of dv survivors trying to flee their state doesn’t already exist.

What is going to happen is that more people’s lives will be wrecked this way and more children will be brought into shitty abusive homes where they will be more likely to spread trauma and have a higher risk of criminal activity… because family!!! Some people just aren’t finding enough desperate destitute untouchable children in our caste system and they wanna make sure there’s enough grist for their all their mills.

14 Likes

22 Likes

There are more childless cat ladies out there than the fascists realize…

11 Likes

A campaign message from Robert Reich:

Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

17 Likes
12 Likes

:thinking:

[ETA]

[ETA]

Mayor Pete on the Daily show…

9 Likes

Holy moly:

17 Likes

Mrs. Beau! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Tuesday’s poll showed Harris opening up an 11-point lead on Trump in Michigan, a 2-point lead in Nevada, a 2-point lead in Arizona and a 2-point lead in Wisconsin.

Trump, meanwhile, led Harris by 4 points in Pennsylvania and 2 points in North Carolina. The candidates were tied in Georgia at 47 percent support.

The poll surveyed 4,973 registered voters from July 24-28. It has a margin of error of 1 percentage point.

13 Likes

I have to say, her reception in The Villages really made my heart go pitter-pat!

14 Likes
11 Likes

Paul Dans says blueprint for next Trump presidency is complete

13 Likes
7 Likes

I was thrilled to see Cori Bush take out Lacy Clay several years ago, even though she’s my least favorite squad member. Clay had been doing not much for the people of St. Louis (my homeland) for too long.
I am less thrilled about AIPAC trying to kick her out and hope Wesley Bell will speak up on this.
I lost my CO house rep to their bullshit tactics this primary season. They played voters to primary out both the D reps who dared speak up for Palestine.

7 Likes
16 Likes