Elections 2023 and 2024

part of his false image is that he made it big himself, by being “smart” and making the right “deals”

elitists are people who are educated, use inaccessible language, talk philosophy and ideas; he uses “savvy” and “street smarts” bullying people to get his way while not working too hard himself. the former is considered bad, the latter good.

i think many of his supporters want to be him, and imagine they can play the lottery, get rich quick, and have golden toilets of their own

10 Likes

Thanks, Biden! (Not that he has anything to do with it, but you know what I mean.)

14 Likes

i’m waiting for a week before election day to have biden flood the market with the national stockpile. 99¢ a gallon? go democrats!

/s. i think.

10 Likes

Wish I had some of those “I did that!” stickers of a pointing Biden that rightwingers like to stick on gas pumps (which they of course only do when prices are high).

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m usually a bit conflicted about low gas prices. They help me and plenty of other people in the short term, but we really need gas prices to go up and stay up if we’re ever going to break out addiction on the stuff.

But if low prices right before an election happen to give the Democratic candidate a leg up with short-term thinkers, I won’t lose any sleep over that!

12 Likes
18 Likes

Fucking good. Seems like FINALLY being a dick is starting to be a bad choice.

10 Likes

It’s like these ghouls have been doing everything they can think of to make a mockery of the “pro-family” label their party has sought to brand itself with.

12 Likes

Right? Not responding with, “as opposed to people in your party that bludgeon police officers with it?” was a huge missed opportunity.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Totally relatable.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes
13 Likes

:+1:t4:

Also, to follow up on the comment from @Gyrofrog about folks knowing/understanding JD Vance:

15 Likes
16 Likes

It seems RFK is his new running mate

15 Likes

Did anyone tell JD?

12 Likes
8 Likes

Many women are disappointed with his performance.

Ha Ha Lol GIF

19 Likes

a “ticket.”

All aboard the 5:50 to hell.

6 Likes

An old video (from when she was still a Senator, running for the democratic primary), but still a fun video… cooking Indian food with Mindy Kaling…

14 Likes