Elections 2023 and 2024

He couldn’t do it when he was still in power and the Republicans controlled the executive branch.

He can’t do it this time, either, but I won’t be surprised if he tries.

5 Likes

It looks like CNN is trying to elect trump with the help of Erin Burnett and some guy.

I not familiar with this source but in searching for information about the questionaire it came up with a good explanation of what CNN did.

13 Likes

Yes, Trump said out loud that import tariffs are paid by foreign governments.

19 Likes

It doesn’t matter to His constituents. It sounds like a divine retribution to them. Now those communists Will learn a lesson and we will be avenged.

11 Likes

That’s it, right? He can say anything and get applause and cheers from MAGAts because they’re only hearing key words, while focusing on the sound of his angry bluster. Who cares about any details covered by the rest of his words, King Tromp will take care of all that!

14 Likes

He makes it sound like the Chinese factories are packing up container full of Chinese-produced goods and bringing them to the United States soil and unloading these containers and then flooding the US markets. I would say that almost every container full of products or raw materials has been ordered by a US-based company. Nobody in their right mind sends over containers full of TVs on spec.

Specifically, the tariffs are paid by the US company who is importing from China, which then turns around and jacks up the price of the product to the consumer.

(Note: our company imports from China and I see the US entry declarations for every shipment.)

17 Likes

Well…Trump won’t specifically deal with the details, he has peons for that. He’s more of a big vague might be a picture if you look at it from the right angle and squint real hard but also you need to just believe it’s a picture because if it’s not actually a picture we’re in serious trouble. Kind of guy.

9 Likes
13 Likes

“This [GOP] is now a party whose standard-bearer has not been endorsed by any former Republican president or nominee, or even his own vice president, who barely escaped death by hanging the last time. And to what end, any of it?”

That is a notable sentence isn’t it?

19 Likes

20 Likes

FEWER. eat fewer kittens. the stupid just keeps on coming on strong.
i hate everything about this campaign.

24 Likes

Plus the banner at the top of the post: “THE ARE LIVE”. :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I guess once you’ve convinced your cultists that Democrats support satanic child abuse cults, “post-birth abortions” (i.e. infanticide) and public school nurses providing sexual reassignment surgeries without parental consent then “Democrats eat kittens!” probably doesn’t seem so far out.

If I didn’t know the context I might have guessed it was the latest PETA billboard campaign. Remember when they tried to rebrand fish as “Sea Kittens?”

ETA: I’m not sure if I believe the billboards are real until we see a pic from some source other than the Arizona Republican party, it kind of smells like tr0lling. All the billboard pics they’ve shared so far are obvious photoshops. For example, the horizontal scan lines on the still pics of those “video” ads don’t match the perspective of the billboards and the one that is supposed to be a physical billboard has the image on a layer with drop shadow. No excuse really considering how easy it is to make a convincing mockup these days.

13 Likes

laugh cry GIF

13 Likes

21 Likes

What a bunch of vile fucking monsters.

20 Likes

And what do Cuban immigrants eat, Rafael?

18 Likes

Communists eat Babies…

11 Likes

Rafael Eduardo Cruz certainly may. just sayin’.
“when did you stop eating babies, senator?”

15 Likes

Wow. I…think less of Ted Cruz. I really didn’t think it was possible.

Ah...Ted, Ted, Ted...

24 Likes