Elections 2023 and 2024

20 Likes

18 Likes
6 Likes

18 Likes

I am a cancer survivor. So is my wife, plus a heart attack survivor. This plan would make us utterly ineligible for any insurance outside of employer provided offering, and for those who are self-employed or unemployed, there would be no options. This would be a death sentence for many. And these assholes do. not. care.

30 Likes

Don’t let the Kremlin know

13 Likes

I disagree. They very much care.

Removing all health care from those who most need it is precisely the point. If they didn’t care, they wouldn’t be working so hard to make it happen.

17 Likes

That is probably true. And even more disturbing. “If they are going to die, let them get about it and stop wasting resources,” or thoughts to that effect.

Puke.

17 Likes

Just about everyone has some preexisting condition - or will have one.

“Let us sell a health insurance that provides no health insurance.”

17 Likes

I mean, that is best for the shareholders, after all. Back in the before times, we had our group insurance rates bumped for each woman under 40 on the plan, due to “risk of maternity.” So yes, being a woman of childbearing age is a “pre-existing condition” as well, and could be used as a criterion for hiring decisions. Which would suit them just fine as well, of course.

20 Likes
12 Likes

Remember those awful death panels of socialized medicine…

Sarah Palin Shrug GIF by GIPHY News

Yep, it’s gonna be us paying through the nose and them denying almost everything, too… even without any pre-existing conditions. It’s already a fucking nightmare with health insurance, and their “plan” will just make it a million times worse…

Stupid timeline.

17 Likes

And their profits are up about 5x since Obamacare! It’s not just money- it’s their cruel ideology.

18 Likes

Instead of a tax which is bad, what if we made people pay exponentially more but all that money goes to subsidize a whole industry that could be replaced by a single AI with the instructions “deny claims. Write one justification for each denial.”

14 Likes

Let’s do this again!

PROFIT MOTIVE HAS NO PLACE IN HEALTHCARE!!

24 Likes

A whole union of leopard eaten faces.

13 Likes

How is this not incitement to commit murder/violence/etc?

12 Likes

19 Likes

And another aspect of the ACA is that more categories of companies were required to provide employee health insurance as well.

Almost all of my work history has been with companies formerly considered too small to offer health insurance.

15 Likes

That’s the key right there. Stay in your job or die.

17 Likes