Elections 2023 and 2024

8 Likes

Note that the Biden administration didn’t run to the defense of foreign actors trying to meddle in U.S. elections and apparently didn’t engage with them in any way.

18 Likes

Won’t stop Il Douche from screaming about it. Which might have been the whole point of the thing.

14 Likes

The orange tumor was just on fox"news" - specifically some program called “Gutfeld!” (the exclamation point being non-optional apparently?) and declared about the debate [link]:

“didn’t correct her once, and they corrected me everything I said, practically—I think nine times or eleven times—and the audience was absolutely—they went crazy. I walked off, I said, that was a great debate, I loved it,”

…does it bear mentioning that there was no audience at this debate?

15 Likes
10 Likes

BULLSHIT

21 Likes

Besides the vapid lie about the audience, the fact that he was corrected and she wasn’t doesn’t prove bias, it just shows that he needed correcting. But when he talks he just assumes everyone should share the same disbelief in objective reality, and of course his whole worthless party is with him on that. They all need to be struck by lightning or something.

18 Likes

It’s like saying “How come Mike Tyson was sanctioned for biting off part of Evander Holyfield’s ear but Holyfield was never sanctioned for biting off part of Tyson’s ear??”

11 Likes

“She must have lied as much as I did but they didn’t correct her! Biased Fake News!”

5 Likes

13 Likes

from

15 Likes
14 Likes

I got to the part where the evangelicals “voting their values” state that since the GOP won’t commit to a federal abortion ban they will just go ahead and vote for the better candidate (Harris), then I gave up. FFS.

12 Likes

8 Likes

:100:

For all the people yelling “OMG WHY THEY NO FACT CHECK KUHMAHLAH?!” consider maybe every other word out of her mouth wasn’t a complete and obvious lie? The intellectual dishonesty of these people is something else.

Sort of like Pope Francis’ whole recent “vote for the lesser of two evils” statement because clearly an unhinged authoritarian nihilist like Trump is totally the same as someone who wants to keep the government out of a woman’s uterus.

15 Likes

What’s that?

You sound like one of them there coastal elites. I guess you want some arugula on your $20 burger too?

/s

11 Likes

Extra arugula on my Impossible™ burger

13 Likes

You can do it, Texas! I believe in you!

29 Likes

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

15 Likes

I know it’s a tall order but I still think there’s a bigger chance of Texas flipping blue in the near future than a lot of people realize. Georgia seemed out of reach until it wasn’t too.

18 Likes