Elections 2023 and 2024

Speaking of Michigan, we’re up in Frankenmuth and took a ride around Saginaw today. That’s up near Bay City.

We saw so many Harris/Walz signs we lost count.

So that’s a good thing.

17 Likes

This should be good for laughs.

I will be doing a personal PLAY BY PLAY of the Debate tomorrow between the Brilliant J.D. Vance and the Highly Inarticulate “Tampon” Tim Walz. I hope that Cognitively Challenged, Lyin’ Kamala Harris, will be listening so that she can again show the World how she will make up false facts and stories in order to change around an administrative FAILURE! In any event, I will be commenting on what is going on. Watch TRUTH SOCIAL tomorrow night!

15 Likes

Unless he’s doing it live on video- bullshit - that’ll be staff.

15 Likes

They, are, thank you! :hugs: My cousin and her wife are very lucky their home is high on a mountain. I wouldn’t say flooding is impossible but it’s less likely there.

20 Likes

Well, Saginaw….is it still a majority of gay couples antiquing on the weekends?

5 Likes

Just another brick in the GOP Wall o’ Bullshit.

11 Likes

They haven’t had a gay bar in ages.

13 Likes

“But he is still my father, and despite his faults, I love him.”

“… we never know how much time we have left with our parents.”

I’ve heard that, over time, we tend to cherish and focus on the good memories with our loved ones who have passed away. If that’s true, I genuinely hope she finds that comfort. However, if Trump were to return to office, it might disrupt that peace, serving as a constant reminder of her father’s enthusiastic support for a monster.

10 Likes

Starting to become clear why this guy was tapped to play a child in an adult’s body.

14 Likes

From what we saw it actually looks a little depressing.

There were some nice parts but a lot of it looked like a once thriving community that business have pulled out of.

I don’t remember when the auto industry had a bunch of plants in the city but when they pull out things get tough.

I’ve been in Michigan my whole life, I never new about the gay community up here.

I know about Royal Oak and Ferndale(great cities) but Saginaw? That’s new to me.

9 Likes

Nothing stellar about his career along the lines of Shazam and its sequel. Since Shazam mostly voicing for a few films and dubbing for a foreign one. Kind of lower tier for a couple of the remaining films, all sounding as if he’s scrabbling for some other source of income if Hollywood doesn’t work out. Hm. Anyway, he’s been an in-your-face, bible-thumping Libertarian douche for decades and Hollywood still puts him to work. “Career suicide”? Now, maybe, since Trump has clearly been stirred into the mix.

8 Likes

Maybe he and Kevin Sorbo can start a Celebrity pool cleaning company in Hollywood?

15 Likes

Acting as masseurs would be the bonus for certain pool clients. I heard that plumbing repair has the same perks.

3 Likes

Shows you how long it’s been since I’ve been there!

8 Likes

Guy born into one of the richest families in the world wants to make fun of those who weren’t.

14 Likes

Some have found that it’s not what they expected.

13 Likes

I sense a certain targeting strategy here. The number of ads showing hunky, white, we-got-the-tools-for-the-job, we-can-fix-your-pipes-lady plumbers is endless.

Anyway, back to the elections and false ‘advertising’.

4 Likes

Funny, until I remembered that a lot of plumbers are women. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

(More of them now, granted, than there were when that article appeared in 2000. Also interesting how many more words it has than today’s Onion articles. Which are sometimes only the headline, because of course, that’s all a lot of people ever read now. )

7 Likes
15 Likes

That’s the kind of name that even knowing almost nothing about Japanese politics I just assume that it needs scare quotes around its components.

8 Likes