Elections 2023 and 2024

Everyone knows it’s really the cable guys

IMG_4762

3 Likes

IMG_6316

President Canute is increasingly delusional.

20 Likes

The hurricane would have been intimidated by his “aura?” Damn, that is some stench!

Also, “wrought?” That is not a word he would use, I think. Nor spell properly if he did. Maybe staff, maybe dictation? But certainly delusional!

13 Likes

What the actual fuck???

Is Trump actually saying that if he was the President, there would be no hurricanes like this? That he would draw a line on the map with a Sharpie, and they wouldn’t cross it?

He’s completely gone by now.

17 Likes

Some conspiracists are saying that the government used weather modification technology to create the hurricane, but that doesn’t really fit with Trump calling the Biden administration “inept”, implying that they are failing to respond to a genuine natural disaster.

9 Likes

“Seek not for logic where it dwells not.” And, brother, it dwells not in anything associated with the Flatulent Fuehrer.

19 Likes

He would’ve nuked it before landfall.

11 Likes

I have been unable to find the source of that, and my wife (the far more gifted internet sleuth) has also failed in this hunt. Is it a fake?

11 Likes

It’s the Truth Social format, but it’s missing the timestamp.

I’m gonna go with fake.

ETA: I scrolled back a few days in his feed (:face_vomiting: ) and there’s nothing in all caps, surprisingly enough. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t deleted, but I didn’t find it.

12 Likes

Yep, I’ll third that.

The writing also isn’t quite sloppy enough.

10 Likes

“Unproven” on snopes

On Aug. 25, 2019, Axios reported that “President Trump has suggested multiple times to senior Homeland Security and national security officials that they explore using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from hitting the United States.” Citing “sources who have heard the president’s private remarks and been briefed on a National Security Council memorandum that recorded those comments,” Axios described two of those occasions in detail: …

(sure sounds like the “very stable genius” -sigh-)

6 Likes

I’m also pretty sure that tweet is fake.

But he is taking credit for all kinds of stuff.

This hurricane couldn’t have come at a better time for him.

He showed up with a truck full of oil. I wonder how a truck full of oil helps.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We came down with truckloads of different items, from oil to water. We’re here today to stand with complete solidarity with the people of Georgia and all those suffering in the terrible aftermath of Hurricane Helene.”

11 Likes

Just saw a video from Ryan Hall where his group bought 40 Starlink ground stations and trucked them to NC. Beau and his crew are also there helping out. Gotta wonder if Il Douche and Elno are taking credit for “providing” the units that other groups actually purchased.

12 Likes

Whether it was the government or some other group, you can bet Musk is making money.

7 Likes

it stops the engine from seizing up. i keep my truck full of oil too, and i also remember to fill up my windshield wiper fluid from time to time

i do hope he brought some paper towels. they’re going to need something for all that water

11 Likes

Super Bowl GIF by Jeff Dunham

9 Likes

Yesterday she told her followers to hoard, today she said, see I told you so.

She’s also mad at Biden for not visiting the area while she was at a football game with her boyfriend.

Maybe she goes away this year but probably not.

8 Likes
14 Likes

18 Likes

Please, somebody say this is a coincidence, that there is good reason for the timing of the strike, that this is not an asshole throwing a spike into the wheels of the whole damned country to get Il Douche elected. Please?

17 Likes