Elections 2023 and 2024

13 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes

““So the time for negotiating with the Mexican government to get their DEA on this is gone,” McCormick told one audience in September. “We’ve got to get tough on it. And that’s what I would do.””

Asshole.

13 Likes

Hmmmm… Wonder how this hits?

17 Likes
19 Likes

FACTIO REPUBLICANA DELENDO EST!!!

And then maybe the Dems split into a center-right and actual left-leaning parties? Eh, a boy can dream…

12 Likes

Clearly the message is to retain your bodily autonomy by marrying a corrupt millionaire, so if you live in a forced birth state, you can afford to travel discreetly or pay for private doctors.

13 Likes

In MAGA land?

17 Likes

That fact about voting from a church at around the 10 minute mark :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m in the skeptical column. In NJ, we mostly used schools and churches in areas that tended to skew in favor of Democratic Party candidates. In PA, polling places are mix of schools, churches, and municipal community rooms in places where I’ve lived. I’m in a county that flipped from red to blue, but the polling places didn’t change at all - the attitudes of the people did. Sometimes, a church is the building with the largest space that’s easier to reconfigure on a Tuesday. :woman_shrugging:t4:

16 Likes
16 Likes

Yet another reason for 100% mail-in voting.

12 Likes

Shouldn’t be surprised, but when a reporter/comedian managed to corner vance today on his “did trump win 2020?” debate side-step, he declared that he’s all fully on the “trump won!” wagon. (ignoring that there’s ample evidence that trump himself doesn’t believe that while still endlessly blathering about it). One presumes that vance wants to avoid any sort of ‘hanging’ getting in the way of stealing power

huffington source

After refusing to answer questions about it on the debate stage Tuesday night, the GOP’s vice presidential nominee, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), falsely claimed Thursday that Donald Trump won the 2020 election, as well as refused to say if he’ll accept a loss.

Trump’s running mate, who has propped up the GOP presidential nominee’s election conspiracy theories in the past, continued to do so when Jason Selvig of The Good Liars, a political comedy duo, asked him if he believes Trump’s repeatedly disproven claims that President Joe Biden stole the election from him.

“Did Donald Trump win the 2020 election?” Selvig asked Vance.

“Yes,” Vance replied. When Selvig repeated the question, Vance gave an affirmative “yep.”

7 Likes
22 Likes

Once again Springsteen’s political positions are going to shock and infuriate millions of right-wingers who never actually bothered listening to any part of “Born in the USA” except for the chorus.

19 Likes

We need a pile of small gourds and baby pumpkins for hay bail decorations, it’s a gorgeous day so we took a ride around farm country.

A few roadside stands in front of some farms, everyone of them had trump signs.

We still don’t have gourds or baby pumpkins but, nope, you’re not getting my money.

16 Likes

Head west, young man! You’ll find smarter farmers in Washtenaw County. Even if they do support TFG, the vast majority will keep it to themselves.

15 Likes

24 Likes
14 Likes