Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

10 Likes
10 Likes

you mean these boots?

10 Likes

Florida Manatee

9 Likes
7 Likes

That is my thought as well. Or maybe my hope, more accurately. If the GOP shatters, the country may just recover somewhat.

10 Likes

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

7 Likes
6 Likes

“[H]unter has made it clear that he intends to turn the city into a rental community by helping his developer buddies build as many multi family dwellings as possible,” wrote another. “This is a very clear pattern all in the name of ‘growth’ and it is going to fundamentally change this town. He and his gang now make a majority and will be able to approve whatever Hunter’s little heart desires.”

Sounds more like Season 2 of True Detective - lots of shady developer shenanigans.

10 Likes

Not that it’ll matter.

10 Likes

Groomer gonna groom.

10 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

Always with these guys. Every damned time.

12 Likes

Darlington no less!

shocked philip j fry GIF

8 Likes

Non-paywall: archive.ph

8 Likes
7 Likes

Of all the US presidents within my lifetime, Trump is the most likely to start the WW III. Whether out of sheer idiocy and incompetence, or because his fragile narcissistic ego is hurt and he wants to lash out.

7 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

“This work always continues,” said Blair. “There are no off years, and we are hitting the soil so that when we call on our voters in these big moments, they have been educated enough to understand the significance of the moment, and they show up and deliver every single time.”

So much this. My county committee has organized multiple events since last year’s election, including requests for candidates, voter feedback panels, nomination events, candidate training, and support activities for statewide contests needed to turn PA blue. The efforts to raise awareness, funds, and the number of volunteers have already led to positive results:

11 Likes