Elections 2023 and 2024

Plus finally hand over that $600 he owes me (and the rest of us).

4 Likes

Michelle Obama: ‘I am terrified about what could possibly happen’ in 2024 election

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4395192-michelle-obama-terrified-election-2024/

I know that you said you’d never but if you did, you’d kick his fucking ass, hand it to him on a ketchup covered plate AND save democracy in one fell swoop. Just say’n.

5 Likes

As much as I appreciate Michelle Obama, how many times do we have to learn about the racism and misogyny of the American voting populace? I’m not talking about winning over the MAGAt crowd. I’m talking about centrists and even many self-identified “leftists” who still wouldn’t vote for a woman under any circumstance, much less a WOC.

We have a lot of improvement to make before that’s going to happen, and that’s tragic.

7 Likes

Surprised it took this long for TFG to go there.

9 Likes

I had forgotten the Harris birther BS. He is truly a broken record, ain’t he?

8 Likes

Chris Christie suspends 2024 presidential campaign

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/10/chris-christie-suspends-republican-campaign

giphy

10 Likes

Aw! It was fun watching him rip into

Chris Christie GIF by GIPHY News

9 Likes

Shame, it would have been nice if the Republican challengers who hung on the longest were the ones who were actually criticizing Trump. Not that Christie was moving the needle much anyway.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Is it “the exhumed skull of James Buchanan”?

4 Likes

Maybe his last bowel movement, or any of the GOP frontrunners? Perhaps I repeat myself.

6 Likes

But will they accept?

4 Likes

Too late again, National Review. Your alternative candidates have sewn themselves to Trump’s hip.

(excerpt) “They would be well advised to opt for one of the alternatives who are far and away better on the merits, more likely to win in November, and, if elected, more likely to deliver — free from the wild drama of a second Trump term — conservative results,”

6 Likes

They can’t admit that the GOP is now entirely the Party of Trump, and that American “conservatism” is nothing but right-wing reactionary radicalism, full of bigotry and stupidity.

6 Likes
2 Likes

It would be fun if a rolling checklist were made.

I can start:

• front yard is covered in chinese made “vote for turnip” flags/paraphernalia

Drones, human or robotic kind?
Please clarify mr. Pillow.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Appears to be missing a whole bunch of court dates.

5 Likes