Elections 2023 and 2024

Like how Hillary rounded up three million illegal ballots in California to win the popular vote in 2016 but totally forgot to rig the election in any of the swing states where extra votes would have changed the actual outcome.

These conspiracy theories aren’t just evidence-free, they are logic-free.

8 Likes

I missed this good advice from Robert Reich, but plan to share it with people wondering what they can do during this election cycle:

:fist:t4:

7 Likes

Kamala fires a wake up call towards NH!

11 Likes

The New Hampshire attorney general’s office said it received complaints about the recorded message that “sounds like the voice of President Biden ” but “appears to be artificially generated based on initial indications.”

https://thehill.com/newsletters/technology/4422677-fake-robocalls-in-new-hampshire-stoke-election-misinformation-fears/

1 Like

like we didn’t see that coming.

Cedric The Entertainer Reaction GIF by CBS

7 Likes

Fight fire with fire?

Hello Citizen _____, I’m just calling today to admit that I made a yuge mistake. Joe Biden’s a good man, the best really, and it’s clear that he’s in better shape and better looking than me too. Even without orange makeup and the very best hair people, it’s not his fault that he can’t afford that. No election was stolen, he won fair and square, so a vote for him is a vote for me. Or something. You get what I’m saying, right?

3 Likes

I was going go with a “leaked” trump call to Epstien.

“Hey Jeff. Buddy. You know I like 'em young! You know what I mean! What do you have in blond? (Ivanka calling him by ‘daddy’ in the background) High school? Yeah, that’s great. Now get me on that plane!”

3 Likes

Dixville Notch votes are in:

0 votes For Trump
6 votes For Haley

The election’s over now.

4 Likes

Is he freaking out yet?

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

1 Like
9 Likes

Super early results in - but Trump is not trouncing like he wants to.

Edit:

Joe Biden- though not on the Dem primary ballot in NH - wins via write in votes.
Against 22 listed candidates.

10 Likes

They had 45 winning via polls tonight on national news. Who actually answers polls? Bored people who like to fuck with unknown callers and old people with landlines who answer every call because they never bothered to get caller ID?

6 Likes

Trump is now up by 9+ points, and everyone has already called it. There’s about 20% of the vote in.

5 Likes

Haley has conceded New Hampshire, but she’s vowing to stay in the race.

8 Likes

I’m doubtful that she’ll stay in the race much longer. She’s much further behind in the polls for Nevada and even her home state of South Carolina than she was in New Hampshire, which is really saying something. Why put herself through the humiliation of losing her home state by double digits? It’s also hard to imagine that her campaign is flush with cash right now.

2 Likes

She has already bought ads in South Carolina, so I’d be surprised if she dropped out tomorrow, but who knows? She definitely has an uphill battle, but that was already true.

6 Likes

maybe she’s hanging in there in case he kicks the bucket, or gets dragged off to jail. ( in whichever order )

7 Likes

You’re right, that’s actually not too unrealistic of a scenario in this case. I wonder what the odds are that he gets medically incapacitated before the next primary, just going off of actuarial tables?

4 Likes