Elections 2023 and 2024

OK, so a grifter leach. Right on par for this asshat to associate with another asshat. At least some things are consistent.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

13 Likes

I’ve been watching a while, and man, Kardashian has a lot of money to toss out.

10 Likes

Well, she IS a billionaire!

kim kardashian GIF by KUWTK

8 Likes

Those look to be ones. As @Mindysan33 observes, I think you’d be watching her for thousands of years before she’d run out!

ETA: I did the math. Looks like about $1 per second; 31.5M seconds a year. She has a net worth of $1.7B, so it would take just under 55 years for her to run out of money, assuming she wasn’t accumulating any new money. Assuming the current money market interest rate of 4.5%, she would never run out. The interest each year would be double what she’s splashing.

13 Likes

Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

9 Likes

Shocked Baby GIF

10 Likes

kim kardashian instagram GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

6 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/26/politics/alabama-special-election-democrat-reproductive-rights/index.html

10 Likes

When they start losing in Alabama, the fascists should be very worried. Of course, that’s when they are most likely to do truly evil things, so until they are completely destroyed, while we should take these victories as encouraging, the war ain’t over. Not by a long shot. Once more, into the the breech and all.

14 Likes

Marilyn Lands won by 25 points
She lost the election in 2022 by 11 points to the GOP in 2022.

25 points!

20 Likes

22 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

So the postmarks placed on those envelopes by the U.S. Postal service, a Federal Agency, are a less trustworthy indicator of when the ballots were sent than the handwritten date written by the voter?

That’s not how “secure elections” work!

10 Likes
2 Likes

Tic Tac Toe Robot GIF

10 Likes

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

5 Likes
7 Likes