Everyone on this plane missed their flight because a defiant woman refused to wear a mask

She’s white.

2 Likes

And you just know she votes Republican. Subhuman filth, each and every one.

4 Likes

I think the guideline now is to get everyone off before trying to forcibly remove any passenger, to prevent folks from being injured in the tight space in case they struggle with police or airline reps.

11 Likes

Well,
Hovever
Inconvenient her idiotic
Tantrum was for
Everyone, there must have been a good reason why someone who disrupted a flight was not arrested or beaten like a person of color would have been…

If only I could figure out why that was?..

19 Likes

So instead they deal with the chaos of an entire plane of angry passengers and crew disembarking? Just seems ridiculous to me.

5 Likes

Saves them from an injury lawsuit, though.

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

6 Likes

“It is with unveiled faces we proclaim his name. You gotta stand for something.”

There’s always a good response to biblical cherrypicking:

“Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.”

God said listen to the people who are in charge, lady. You’re also probably wearing mixed fabrics.

18 Likes

“Everyone on this plane missed their flight because an intolerably ignorant buffoon refused to wear a mask”
There, fixed it for you.

5 Likes

For the customers who missed the flight — a compensation should be forth coming. —- free flight vouchers for you! None for those who can’t follow a simple rule.

4 Likes

Will compensation be forthcoming though? I think this kind of thing falls under force majeure.

I am so not looking forward to three connecting flights in the US next month…
I mean, does traveler’s insurance cover this kind of thing? I might have to look into that…

3 Likes

Some day one of these fools will play their game with the wrong person who may well help them put their mask on. Perhaps a line of superglue around the edge and held firmly in place. Sadly that would be considered assault despite the wretch doing harm to an entire planeload of people. Maybe it would happen so fast nobody would remember who did it and the plane would take off while the wretch was removed to get medical treatment. At times I sort of fantasize happy little stories that could never come true. Silly of me I suppose but still

2 Likes

I follow you on tumblr. Love yr blog, and sorry you had to endure that tophat-angry

2 Likes

She’s going to get a lifetime flight ban, which likely will be shared to other airlines, and tens of thousands of dollars in fines.

How does an adult human being decide, “this is the hill I’m going to die on”. Anyway, the mask mandate for flying is probably going to be dropped by everyone by the end of the year, so…

5 Likes

Too bad this infectious disease expert didn’t move on to the more popular expert in no-fly zones and Eastern European affairs like some of her colleagues. :frowning:

15 Likes

Why does everyone have to get off? Why cant 3 TSA agents wrangle her off?

1 Like
14 Likes

Yep, i used to work with someone like that. At first glance, it seemed like he was just a mildly annoying person. But after a while you start to notice the constant efforts to actively annoy everyone around him. If someone was having a bad day he’d focus on them, if he provoked someone into an angry rage he’d be looking like he’d won the lottery for the rest of the day…

He genuinely got great enjoyment from causing distress to others…

15 Likes

A google image search on ‘shit eating grin’ is bound to have hundreds of entries of this unit.

3 Likes

Compensation is nice, but it’s not nearly as good as getting where you want to be.

8 Likes

Christo-Taliban. Religious fanaticism.

4 Likes