Florida man goes ape over $4 bundt cake coupon, may lose $204,000 job

Sounds like he wanted to eat his cake and hate it too.

2 Likes

Pretty sure his next potential employer will google him for a job at this level. He does what a Mayor does in towns with a strong Mayor system.

1 Like

All I get from the link is “Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries.”

I suppose that they are upset that they can’t sell my data as easily as they want.

5 Likes

It’s a pity that “attempts to employ ‘do you know who I am?’ shall be amended to ‘do you know who you used to be?’ invall applicable cases.” is not general policy.

1 Like

What goes a round comes a round

1 Like

On the other hand, do you really need more ugly Americans in your internet?

2 Likes

now find the intersection between that set of people you can judge with this other group of people you can judge - elected officials.

Compare, contrast, carry on.

We at Boing Boing have a singular mind that can only have one thought? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

8 Likes

Oh! It was because he was fat? HA HA HA HA. That is SO funny.

(I hope the sarcasm is obvious.)

3 Likes

Let him redeem that expired coupon for an expired bundt cake. Sweet justice is served, one cake at a time.

3 Likes

Who said anything about “stopping being politically correct”?

how does the cake smeared baby fit into this? :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow, I wonder if Drumpf has thought of this. Would shut down most levels of government within days.

1 Like

I thought we were some kind of heterogeneous hive mind.

2 Likes

Yeah, we were definitely sold on the novelty at first. The chocolate swirl and unusual shape held our interest for about a year. After that, we went back to making cakes from scratch, too.

1 Like

Weird, I was under the impression being a government worker means your speech rights are more protected, not less.

Cake mixes are a ripoff compared to what simply getting the ingredients will cost.

1 Like

Some are disappointed when they have the cake, others when they eat it too.

Not inherently, but some dude having a hissy-fit over not getting one is hysterical.

6 Likes