Fuck Today, Continued

WTAF…

16 Likes

Oh this is going to go very badly
Sheriff dumbass says it’s a response to Uvalde. There were HUNDREDS of AR-15 type guns at Ross Elementary. A lack of high powered people killers was not the issue there

18 Likes

Harwood said the safes where the AR-15s will be kept will also hold ammunition and breaching tools for barricaded doors.

gee. what could possibly go wrong?

that’s no good. :confused: and the article just underneath it - maybe posted before? - is heartbreaking

11 Likes
11 Likes

OK… try again…

National groups are helping, the police are sympathetic but may be under-resourced to prosecute an international case. We have new Criminal Code amendments in the works to address on-line hate speech. I’ll follow up with my Member of Parliament on that…

Edit: let’s make this “on topic”:

From the information page:

These amendments would not apply to operators of social media platforms, the primary purpose of which is to enable users of the service to communicate with other users of the service interprovincially and internationally over the Internet.

Is that :skunk: :poop: I smell? oh… no… it’s just another lobbyist.

6 Likes
14 Likes

I really don’t know.

4 Likes
16 Likes

Jury nullification whenever the victim is Black and the perpetrator is white…still happening 70 years later.

13 Likes

The body was on fire when it was discovered, the LAPD told NBC News’s Andrew Blankstein.

The age, gender and race of the person whose body was found at 12:38 p.m. are not yet known.

12 Likes

Oh, no.

That’s just awful, whoever it was.

11 Likes

That’s awful.

9 Likes

Oh hell

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Dang, that’s like some Harry Bosch kind of stuff. That poor person.

3 Likes

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

10 Likes

The cycle is complete. The washing machine works!

11 Likes

I think I might try this to keep it clean:

7 Likes

I use the building’s machine. Given monkey pox, polio and whatever the next thing is - I started using laundry disinfectant.

8 Likes

Thank you for reminding me that we haven’t cleaned our washer (for two people) since the first of the year. Yikes! This video was really helpful in explaining why I need to do this each month.

8 Likes

“Yikes!”? That machine wasn’t bad compared to ours. :scream:

6 Likes