Oh what the hell, I’ll allow it!

10 Likes

Drudge… like the Drudge Report?

Ew…

6 Likes

Warnock just jumped up to only 456
behind- from 6,000 behind!

4 Likes

500 vote difference for Ossoff and Perdue.

Damn

6 Likes

They would count faster if they had more precincts in urban areas and fewer people per precinct. This is just a side effect of the voter suppression shit that Republicans are so insistent on.

10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

High five Stacey!

16 Likes

High ten!

25 Likes

Melt down all those confederate statues and build one of Stacey Abrams. Let them see a true Georgian hero whose efforts may just help save the country from itself.

18 Likes

damn straight. and at this point, why not? they’ll accuse democrats of it regardless.

( never mind most voters are neither democrats nor republicans )

[eta], re: bunkerboy’s tweet:

Looks like they are setting up a big “voter dump” against the Republican candidates.

yeah. some people also call this “counting the votes”…

8 Likes

So let’s say Ossoff wins his race and he and Warnock are sworn in early next week. Is 10 days enough time to impeach and remove the disgraceful orange blot on our nation’s character?

I’d like to find out.

13 Likes

I was wondering the same.

3 Likes

That has, historically, been an actual, genuine, serious problem.
I don’t know how often it is an “on purpose” problem though.

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Mayor-Finch-rips-registrar-s-office-for-ballot-796966.php

6 Likes

there’s also been #'&! like this:

11 Likes

If they’re sad now just wait until all the maskless bastards in that room realize they just contracted Covid-19.

15 Likes

Yes. The House impeaches; the Senate holds the trial.

Even if the Senate never looks at a referral from the House - he’s been impeached. Just not found guilty.

He would still be the only President to be impeached twice.

14 Likes

I wanted to remain hopeful, and do absolutely everything we could, but I didn’t let myself believe. :blue_heart::pray:

15 Likes

A friend of mine just told me that he gave a years worth of mil pension to the Dem campaigns in Ga. So that his daughter could live in a better world.

Worth it I’d say.

16 Likes

15 Likes