Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

https://twitter.com/emmettrensin/status/810985583128363008

3 Likes

[quote=Gingrich]He also has, frankly, the power of the pardon, It’s a totally open power. He could simply say, ‘Look, I want them to be my advisers. I pardon them if anyone finds them to have behaved against the rules. Period.’ Technically, under the Constitution, he has that level of authority.
[/quote]

6 Likes
2 Likes

Still looking a little swampy out there.

Of course, if this guy doesn’t get this job, he’ll probably run for and win a Senate seat in 2 years…

10 Likes

12 Likes

Being retired, he has much time for books. He studies them from morn to night and often through the night as well. And all he reads oppresses him… fills him with indignation at man’s murderous ways toward man. And he conceives the strangest project ever imagined… to become a knight-errant and sally forth into the world to right all wrongs. No longer shall he be plain Alonso Quijana… but a dauntless knight known as - Don Quixote de La Mancha!

2 Likes

What does it matter anymore? None of this is a surprise to anyone who didn’t convince themselves that Trump didn’t mean anything he said he meant.

Hell, General Flynn met with literal Nazis, thinks Iran and Russia are working together to “get” the US, and says that the US must look inward first to deal with radical Islam… but still gets praised by all those “good people” out there convinced HRC planned on starting WWIII.

5 Likes

…they only just worked this out?

11 Likes

The left: “DUH.”

okay, not everybody on the left actually wants that, but shit yes I want that

11 Likes

Whoah. I mean, we know that’s where they’ve been coming from all along, but admitting out loud that they’re protecting the white establishment is pretty remarkable.

10 Likes

Trumpism in action; the hoods are out of the closet.

10 Likes

Sounds like Andrea Bocelli has dropped out of Trump’s inauguration. So now he’s down to just someone who lost America’s Got Talent. I guess nobody wants an ambassadorship that badly.

But I’m sure the inauguration is going to be yuge!
(I guess they’ll just rent a room at Trump’s hotel)

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s a pretty big deal that the largest news media giant in the US made a casual shift to publicly supporting white supremacy from their previous stance of occasionally flirting with white supremacy. I’m pretty sure there is someone out in the country that can explain it to me slowly though. Something about demonizing cops or giving the silent majority a voice or something.

2 Likes

This seems to be gathering steam.

11 Likes

So I click through to Venture Beat

[quote=Article]Wu said that Cory Doctorow, a science fiction author and co-editor of the blog Boing Boing, has agreed to be an adviser on her campaign.[/quote]https://media.tenor.co/images/a4d583d32d71c6f1ba68a93d98b959c6/tenor.gif

11 Likes

You’re clearly very confused about many things. Perhaps you might want to just mosey on back to your 4chan fever swamp?

11 Likes

ahem

Back on topic, I really am legitimately baffled by the fact that Democrats - especially those in NC - are still apparently willing to take Republicans at their word.

Also, what a shit deal in the first place.

9 Likes

13 Likes

Ugh.

Another fox for another henhouse.

8 Likes
9 Likes