Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Ugh. I know full well teh gayz are the main target here, but they can totally scoop up unmarried straight couples with this, too. As long as we’re going full dystopian hellscape, why not?

13 Likes

It’s just the worst law.

Sure, let’s let restaurants kick couples out if they aren’t wearing wedding rings. Sinful! Legally protected!

Want to get a hotel room? Marriage license, please. Can’t prove you’re married? Probably living in sin – get lost, heathens!

I can’t let you two guys rent a car together… you might use it for gay purposes. You aren’t gay? Sorry, my word goes. You look gay, and that’s what matters.

Oh, sorry, we forgot to tell you that we removed your “husband” from your life insurance. At our company we don’t support that sort of thing.

17 Likes

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/811354885161648129

5 Likes

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2016/12/20/2181583/ftav-person-of-interest-2016-the-longlist/

8 Likes

Well of course Manchin asks for another declaration of war on drugs. He continues to be a Republican, hell he even came out for Mitt Romney in 2012 and was just gone in 2016 - though his fellow WV politicians did say they could not support Clinton.

6 Likes

File under: You’re a bunch of fucking idiots.

18 Likes

What the fuck did they think he was going to do?

16 Likes

He was going to Make America Great Again, duh. If he doesn’t this will be a huge, shocking, totally unexpected outcome.

16 Likes

Gingrich told NPR that as the incoming president, perhaps Trump feels that “he should be marginally more dignified” than leading crowds in “lock her up” and “drain the swamp” chants.

Trump adviser says he is ditching ‘drain the swamp’

9 Likes

I don’t spend my free time stalking women on the internet over video-games-journalism related concerns, I also have a very, very low opinion of creepy scumbags like you who do. Your creepy stalker obsession is not something I’ll encourage, so I’d just suggest you slither off. Simply by the fact that you’ve spent time working on your obsessive stalker skills and shared them with us here, you’ve lost all respect and deserve only scorn. You don’t merit any reply other than pointing out what a creepy freakshow you are that you obsessively stalk women on the internet because your fragile little man-feelings were hurt by women being involved in video games. Just in case you thought we were going to encourage your freakish little hobby by discussing your weird stalker fetish, the answer is no, and it’s a further mark against you that you’d be such a dolt you’d imagine anyone would ever choose to encourage your scumbaggery.

18 Likes

You’re off topic.

14 Likes

Yes, really; you went off on a tangent about @doctorow’s possible involvement, and then fell back in ad hominem attack mode.

Good day.

14 Likes

World, meet the Reagan Democrat. One of the many reasons I am happy to not live in the Rust Belt anymore.

7 Likes

I feel bad for everyone that does.

5 Likes

You made the claim Brianna Wu is secretly John Flynt alongside several other conspiracies driven by GG and now supposed beefs I have only seen reported on Breitbart. You didn’t mention anything about her policies, but if you did go on ghazi you can actually see people discussing her fairly with some supporting and some feeling like she is not liberal enough.

You came in stirring shit with your fake GG bullshit, just like you have with all your Trump support and support for closing borders. You have no other interests here.

13 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.