Gentleman in red MAGA cap disrupts flight

There are still a few vacant positions in the new administration, and with his level of statesmanlike conduct he’s sure fill one of them soon.

Well played! I had one semi-ugly moment with an ignorant gentleman wearing a MAGA cap, back when they first became popular with certain segments of the population. The incident taught me to give a wide berth to these individuals.

2 Likes

Yes. You did. Just now!

Run with it!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, considering Trump and all, I’d give flag-jacking a pass here.

3 Likes

Funny, but now I can’t get an image out of my head of Trump demanding to sit in the Pilot’s seat in AF1…

…and then asking how to honk the horn.

6 Likes

I’m voting for uncontrolled diabetes.

“I apologise if people were offended by what I had to say…”

Uh, oh. Bad news. I just checked the Urban Dictionary, and MAGAts has been around since at least 2016:

“Meth heads in trailer parks that vote for Donald Trump. New spelling for fly larvae, since maggots and MAGAts are basically the same thing.”

Tough luck. I know how you feel.

8 Likes

What, no “Christ, what an asshole” tag on this post? If ever there was call for using it …

7 Likes

You’re absolutely right, but re the MAGA cap, wouldn’t “Christ…” etc. be redundant?

3 Likes

We stopped?

5 Likes

I’ve met 2 older, white, male know it all Trump supporters recently who have one more characteristic in common - they’ve both left the country once, and that was to pick out their child brides in the Phillipines. I exaggerate a tad, the ladies weren’t quite children, but young, for sure.
Maybe this guy got rejected and that’s what he’s so angry about.

5 Likes

Maybe they like stuffing. shrug

He probably bought that MAGA cap while in China

5 Likes

I like to think he’s still wandering San Francisco, ala Scorcese’s “After Hours.” Unable to escape, unable to find a trace of his comfort bubble, he encounters every possible subculture left in the city and gradually comes to realize that the only accurate stereotype is the one that describes himself. “What I want to say is…you guys are all right for liberal scum.” A group of drag queens tearfully wave hankies at him as he climbs on board a Green Tortoise bound for Bakersfield. Farewell, sweet prince.

3 Likes

Direct from the manufacturer

2 Likes

“My name is Jesus Christ, and I reject that message.”

1 Like

I think we might be witnessing the moment when ⊥rump’s supporters are coming to the realisation that daddy don isn’t the answer to their privileged, white asshole needs. This realisation is an existential crisis that is resulting in toddler rage, see also…

5 Likes

“he’s entitled to all three seats next to him even though they’re assigned to somebody else”

Trump supporters in a nutshell, no? Feel that they’re entitled to something more than the non-white people who have it.

11 Likes

I thought it was normal to link religious figures with alimentary canal components?

Yeah, I was wondering if that’s an accent or just the result of illiteracy.

1 Like

I’d be up to watch that movie.