GOP Heritage Foundation: Democrats must step in line with MAGA — or expect blood (video)

Grunkle Stan FTW!

3 Likes

I feel like the supreme court’s decision to make presidential immunity a real thing was those four publicly bending the knee before their soon to be king.

3 Likes

I’m hoping this kind of talk will fire up more people to vote against Trump, but I worry the results will still come down to what kind of BS is going on locally with elections officials (in other words, whether people are allowed to vote in districts controlled by cultists.)

2 Likes

This smacks of the typical abuser’s “look what you made me do”.

Which is perfectly on brand for the GOP, frankly.

19 Likes

The Republicans fascists have done everything they can to eliminate anyone in public positions in the US who relies on facts, and pissed off many of the rest. It’s very difficult to compel someone whose strength is in knowledge to work diligently on your behalf. I wonder who they think is going to keep their services running?

7 Likes

It’s the “look what you made me do!” of bullies and abusers.

12 Likes

The more I think about the HF and P2025, I am more and more convinced they are completely running the show behind the scenes.
TFG is their puppet. He will do their bidding no matter what as long as they get him back into office so he can exonerate himself and prosecute others, which is ALL he cares about.
We all know about the 900 pages P2025 has revealed to the public. What scares me more is what they have not released.
When I wonder how empty G, BoeBoe and all the other whack a doodles got into office and stay there, I start to think HF and P2025 are the ones funding their campaigns and want them to keep playing their “roles”.
Maybe I’m just paranoid. I just can’t deal with the BS mounting higher and higher every day!
Where can I find that cute fluffy animal thread?

18 Likes

Yeah, well… good luck with that, buddy.

1 Like

No, it is a continuation of the ongoing coup.
At least you admit to wanting to overthrow the government.
Fascist bastard.

FAFO

Oh, it’s not just the ‘Left’ you fuckers will need to worry about.
Besides, there are plenty of us that can pass for one of you, once we put on one of those stupid red targets hats, so you had better watch your backs.

Why, we are amongst you right now and you don’'t even know it!
Sleep well, asshole.

7 Likes

On the off chance you are serious

Also maybe visit here

I am so tired of this talk-like-an-abuser crap. So the left doesn’t let the fascists win and there will be violence? Do they really think anyone who has been paying any attention and is opposed to their fascism doesn’t understand that if we let them win there will be even more violence? The only difference is the violence if they win will be state-sponsored and more extensive

18 Likes

Trump pretended to not know who David Duke was and later, who the Proud Boys were, and as in this situation, he knew that “they liked him”, which is all he wants of anyone. People who like him who are willing to kill are his favorite supporters.

12 Likes

mockingjaypart1 GIF by The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

6 Likes

Oh they’ll probably find… someone…

test guy GIF

8 Likes

It’s his god damn platform.

17 Likes

I wouldnt call the guardian “hard left” (granted, its not an US publication);

7 Likes

12 Likes

22 Likes

Expecting centrists to sort what is “far-fetched” from what is plausible may be a mistake :thinking:

13 Likes

https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-conservatives-trump-heritage-857eb794e505f1c6710eb03fd5b58981

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term

Be sure that your fear of bias doesn’t get in the way of common sense.

10 Likes

Psst! They all go in the square hole.

(/sarcasm, in case it wasn’t obvious.)

7 Likes