Grand Ouroboros Party

6 Likes

Descend?” This has been their usual approach to conflict for decades! The bullying, name-calling, locker room talk, and attitude when prevented from getting whatever they want has high school written all over it.

14 Likes

Not that he hasn’t buried a pile of money in the backyard or something.

12 Likes

Da faq?

7 Likes

The oil-wars-for-personal-profit Cheney family is “reasonable” now :exploding_head:

7 Likes
5 Likes

CIA-created

Even when they finally see through the BS these nutters can’t just take that final step of seeing that it’s idiots all the way down rather than a conspiracy

12 Likes

This never gets old.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I think this broke my brain

Too many levels of recursion

6 Likes

The next big reveal is that Trump has pulled a face off switch with Biden and is already back in the White House.

6 Likes

Real Biden or robot imposter Biden?

6 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Part of me suggests “let them fight,” the other part remembers that, whoever wins this, we all lose.

7 Likes

Don’t stop them from fighting. Don’t let up the fight against them in the meantime.

10 Likes

A lot of this isn’t really “news,” but I don’t mind seeing it on the front page of the paper.

11 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/01/18/lindsey-graham-just-threatened-mitch-mcconnell-cillizza-the-point.cnn

Lindsey Graham has a message for Mitch McConnell if he wants to lead the Senate GOP after the 2022 midterms: have a working relationship with Donald Trump or get out. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN’s Chris Cillizza unpacks McConnell’s tumultuous relationship with Trump and why being on good terms with the former president is crucial to leading the Republican Party moving forward.

10 Likes

Dog Running GIF by Jacob Graff

17 Likes
11 Likes