How is this Ted Cruz poster not totally homoerotic and weird for a presidential candidate?

Maybe you should get better at it then.

8 Likes

I would probably think heā€™s an idiot, which is what I think of Cruz. So whereā€™s the double standard?

7 Likes

Youā€™re looking for the wrong type of reasons. The reason they think itā€™s bad is, it is less likely to lead to war with Iran. They WANT war with Iran. Thatā€™s why they donā€™t like it.

Yes, the world really is this fucked up and cynical. I just heard about National Geographic Society getting bought by Rupert Murdoch. Maybe Trump will win the Presidency, and we really will be in the End Times? I could definitely see Trump being The Antichrist.

8 Likes

Bloody hell. Thatā€™s justā€¦ highly disturbing. Especially from someone who apparently thinks he could be president, and that such merch is therefore appropriate for a presidential nomination campaign.

3 Likes

Why does it have to include any other reason for them to piss their pants?

2 Likes

I think Trump has really pushed every candidate to be as outrageous as possible, just to get any attention whatsoever. Itā€™s a beautiful thing, especially if this photo(chop) is real, which despite seeming to be so, is just so far out there I canā€™t even imagine it is. Please, please let it be officialā€¦

5 Likes

This, I think, is his greatest contribution to the race. The extremism has never been so extreme. One hopes that all the people shouting that theyā€™re tired of it mean it.

1 Like

For only one reason: knowing the reason makes it possible to outwit them. You canā€™t outwit irrationality. They bank on that. But under it, somewhere, is a nugget of logic. If we could have that knowledge, then weā€™d be able to capitalize on it. Iā€™m searching for it, as are others. The Iran deal must somehow weaken or undermine the right wingā€™s position on something, some issue of interest to the Corporate and Military powers. Not just a vague, Obama did it therefore itā€™s shit. There must be some wording in the deal itself that takes away something.

What is that thing?

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s a perfectly cromulent reason for many of them.

4 Likes

Come on, you guys!!! Lol

1 Like

Did the Cruz campaign license this? They could have at least gotten a better shooper for their comp, jeezā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s so darn awkward when people keep forgetting my name mid-fellatio! Iā€™ve got to do something about that.ā€

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure they care about stability in the region. They care about bustinā€™ Arab headsā€¦ no matter that Iran is full of Persians.

Calling war against Iran a clusterfuck is putting it mildly. Isnā€™t anyone paying attention to the current wave of refugees heading up through Europe? Do we want to make that mass of human suffering worse?

8 Likes

Mindysan33, I need you. These turkeys wonā€™t answer my question. WHAT is so horrible about the Iran deal?

The people who are against I think just want to go to war with Iran because they deemed are an existential threat to a country that already has nuclear weapons somehow. They want there to be an existential threat so they can justify their anger. Additionally, obama did it, so it must be bad. And itā€™s not killing mooslims, so it must be bad. They are animated by hate.

They havenā€™t read the treaty, they donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s really in it. I happen to agree with @NickyG that they really want a war and anything that detracts from that, means they are further away. Iran isnā€™t this horrible place, where they sit around all day dreaming of ways to kill the jews. Without glossing over their serious problems, they are a step above the Saudis, but not by much. But since they held some American diplomats hostages and chanted ā€œdeath to Americaā€ and supported anti-Zionist/Anti-western movements in the region, they are satan.

7 Likes

Lifting of sanctions will also put a lot more oil on the market - there are many interests that have grown accustomed to high oil prices.

8 Likes

I think I found it.

"But with a time-limited agreement - even one that extends out 10 to 15 years - there will be all sorts of questions about what happens then.

ā€œIran will be able to resume its nuclear research with a much stronger economy to support it. Critics will view this with alarm.ā€

Itā€™s fear of the unknown. Right now, with crippling sanctions, instability and unrest, Iran is a known. With a treaty that lays out the next 15 years, but nothing after that, Iran again becomes an unknown. Now I see.

1 Like

I thought that it was so that we can tell you from your brotherā€¦

5 Likes

I admire your optimism, or that thereā€™s anything to ā€œbeatā€ using logic.

4 Likes

Poster should say:
STRAIGHT
OUTTA
CALGARY

11 Likes