How to deal with douchebag parking

A slightly less passive-aggressive way of dealing with it:

26 Likes

Itā€™s funny because lady parts are particularly yucky and need to be washed in a special way!

Another factor that doesnā€™t appear to be in play here but happens a lot in snowy places is when the parking lines are obliterated by snow and people take a guess at where the spaces are. Then the snow melts and it looks like they were being a grotesque cleaning apparatus for a part of ladiesā€™ anatomy.

1 Like

I just want a solution for the douches with the monster sub woofers and stereo systems. They canā€™t hear you if you yell at them, and itā€™s still illegal to shoot themā€¦
what is left to us?

2 Likes

Someone needs to invent a hand held focused EMP generator.

2 Likes

It really pisses me off when people do this at my school parking deckā€¦ there is literally only so many parking spots in those decks and once they are full, you have to go to the other lots that are not as convenient (not that these are particularly convenient, but better than the other lots)ā€¦ Also, sometimes people park in places that arenā€™t spots at the end of rowsā€“once I was at the top of the row, and some guy had pulled in between me and pillar at the end. I almost couldnā€™t get in, but managed it somehow. I ended up leaving the person a note saying how uncool it wasā€¦ Iā€™m sure they cared. I canā€™t remember, but it seems they had some douchey sticker on their carā€¦ john galt maybe?

Yeah - portability probs. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s awayā€¦just havenā€™t found it yet. Thing that royally gripes me, is that the volume inside is nowhere near what the rest of us are getting hit with. Itā€™s there specifically to annoy others.

Only idea Iā€™ve ever had, is a programmable LED display, so you can get in front of them and tell them off. May be satisfying - but still doesnā€™t solve the actual problem.

Yup. One of my first post-college vehicles was an old Chevy van, ā€œonly wrecked badly onceā€, which had a big rusty gash all along the passenger side. Amazing how close you can park to another car without hitting it, and if you had to get out the back you could. It was also useful for driving in snow (heavy, and nothing I could do to it would make it any uglier), and the New Jersey right-of-way rule for merging onto highways or in traffic circles was that the uglier car wins.

4 Likes

If somebody wants to park their car across two spaces so nobodyā€™s next to it, and they park out at the edge of a big parking lot, Iā€™ve got no problem with that (except malls at Christmas.) But no, the person who does that where I work gets in early and takes up two spaces near the building (but not early enough to take the 1 1/2 space at the end thatā€™s an artifact of diagonal parking.)

1 Like

It all adds up to a funky situation.

ā€œReserved for Christ W. Assholeā€

1 Like

I vote that going out of oneā€™s way to ā€œpunishā€ a douchbag makes you equal parts douche. Just find a different parking spot?

Speaking as a guy who at age 41 finally eeked out enough money to buy his first new car (just a simple Kia, not anything fancy) and has had not one but THREE big door dings in 60 days from careless dolts who bust open, or let their kids fling open, giant doors in parking lots, I get this guy.

Given the wet ground and salt spray all over, maybe they were parking when snow covered the lines?

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™m sticking with canoe.

1 Like

Spit on a window doesnā€™t cause any lasting damage, but it does send a messageā€¦

I donā€™t have a picture, sadly, but thereā€™s a dude around town here with a shiny red Ferrari who is frequently at one of our multitude of Starbucksā€™. He parks in the spaces just fine, never bothers anyone.

But he owns a sign on a stick that says ā€œFerrari Parking Only, all others will be towedā€. He carries this around and sticks it in the ground in front of his car when he parks there.

Iā€™ve got it! No douchey parking that could lead to retribution on your vehicle. No obvious vandalism.

Just a little dog poop carefully applied to the underside of the door handle on the driverā€™s side doorā€¦

Yeah, juvenile, disgusting, unenlightened etcā€¦ but gross and funny to my inner 10 year old.

2 Likes

I have a compact car. Someone taking up a quarter of the parking space? No problem. For me. I just start a trend of people parking in a sort of phase shift. I live in Indiana, where cars are sacred objects and douchebaggery is a form of worship.

best comment ever.

2 Likes