In prison interview, QAnon Shaman shares paranoid fantasies about the Deep State's "two-tiered slavery system"

All he has to do is show me a few pounds of adrenochrome to try to convince me.

14 Likes

fear and loathing in las vegas coke GIF

Dubious you say :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well - I don’t believe that Tom Dorsey has killed as many people as Serge Storms.

Not that I’d accept an invitation to ride in his car trunk.

4 Likes

And that is how we got Indiana Jones 4?

6 Likes

I had to stop at “adrenochrome”

8 Likes

He has lost his compass alright. And they only keep him locked up 22 hours a day?

My conspiracy theorist mate would tell you to “think with your heart, not your head”

So, on top of being argumentative - I’m heartless…ahh shaddup.

4 Likes

Fascism mimics other movements, recuperating everything it can get its hands on

Long ago it learned to take Marxism and substitute “white people” for “the proletariat” and vaguely defined “elites” for various real villains

4 Likes

If those drugs are out there and Shaman boy doesn’t have access - I’m calling bullshit on him being a real fake shaman.

8 Likes

Captain Disillusion would say, “Love with your heart, use your head for everything else.”

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s not mentally ill. This guy is mentally pilled. Let’s just hope he’s not allowed these type of meds in prison.

1 Like

Well, adrenochrome does exist, for what it’s worth. Adrenochrome - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Super annoyed that the media has made this annoyingly harmless neckbearded man-child the poster boy of 1/6.

“See? Just a bunch of delusional tryhards, definitely not a coordinated seditious coup!”

Plenty of people there meant business and were encouraged to wreak some havoc by Republican power structures.

Quit offering us patsies.

9 Likes

I outright reject that mindset, considering our intellect and emotions came from literally the same place.

10 Likes

None of the insurrectionists were fucking “harmless”; they would have eagerly killed people, had they only had better intel and more opportunity.

15 Likes

Frankly, it’s the “liberals are the REAL PROBLEM” folks who are going to get us stuck in an authoritarian state… Because they’re going to spend all their time screaming about how it’s not the perfect solution to our problems rather than seeking to head this off at the pass before it gets worse.

9 Likes

Right? Just because he didn’t find someone to impale with the spear he was carrying, doesn’t mean he didn’t carry it.

14 Likes

The spear was sharpened. That shows intent.

As does carrying and brandishing a spear.

14 Likes

The word is the stomach is the seat of emotions.

1 Like

The Barbara Bush/Crowley thing was an April Fool by a guy called Joseph Cannon back in 2006, there’s an article on this in the latest Fortean Times (414)

5 Likes

Adrenochrome = blood libel in Qanon world.

Same racist, anti-semitic bullshit, different century. They’ve simply updated the theory to suit modern palates. And after reading this guy’s long rant, I’m wondering why he didn’t toss in chem trails and alien anal probes just to complete the full collection of bullshit conspiracy theories.

12 Likes