Israel to Trump: no, you can't land a helicopter on our UNESCO World Heritage Site

Evidently either Bibi or a lower Israeli functionary has this ability as well.

1 Like

TREBUCHET RIDES. Just saying.

9 Likes

Could it be that Lil Donny finds cable cars nearly as scary as steps?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump would make a tremendous splat!

3 Likes

The bigliest best splat! A beautiful splat! Trust him, he knows how to splat!

4 Likes

3 Likes

he said no to the cable car. apparently he is afraid of declines AND inclines.

They shouldn’t let that orange windbag up there anyway. Just sayin’.

Okay, I’m able to process what you mean, in broad strokes at least, but I’m curious as to how you would write it in a context where proper syntax is a thing. You seem to have mashed up two sentences, but I can’t quite retrieve what they were supposed to be.

Howzattt?

Right, it works.

3 Likes

The other thing I find interesting is Cory’s headline emphasis on UNESCO. Considering the shenanigans UNESCO has pulled in regards to Jerusalem & the Temple Mount recently, I’d figure the fact that Masada is on their list to be of footnote status to them.

Congratulations, citizen. You identified a typo on the internet. Pat yourself on the back, friend. A grateful nation thanks you for your service.

Sorry, I’m not sufficiently used to “Alzheimer’s” as a shortcut. I tend to always look for a head when I meet a dependent, especially when the sentence seems to continue. That’s why I was confused, at first I believed “trouble” was the head.

Like I said, you found a typo.

Congratulations.

Throw a semicolon between “Alzheimer’s” and “trouble” and it’s a lot easier to parse.

1 Like
2 Likes

More of a blustery, whining wall.

Awww​, but I wanna!!!

It’s the only way us faithless heathens know if an old thing is important or just old.

I hadn’t heard about that but I’d like to if you have a link or something.