Jan. 6 Hearings MegaThread

Like many capitalists they count on people forgetting soon. Like over coffee.

8 Likes

There’s still this one:

8 Likes

C’mon Garland. WTF are you waiting for??!!

15 Likes

Maybe for Biden to say, “Okay, go ahead. I guess it would be fine to run against DeSantis instead of Trump.”

12 Likes

Also over in the election threads…

Raskin rocks.

15 Likes
16 Likes

Enter the mother effing clown show.

14 Likes

Can they get that done with a razor thin majority? Promises aside?

17 Likes

Funny how she’s suddenly interested in how prisoners are treated. And I guess that her friends in prison get special treatment.

I imagine the Dems won’t follow their example and not appoint full representation to the committee. They’ll be able to have some influence in screwing with the R’s a bit. They should pull out all the stops.

18 Likes

She’s been whining about her fellow insurrectionists / incarcerated voter block martyrs for a while now. Not so much after she was re-elected until now. Enter a trump re-election campaign…

Everything the gQp congress attempts to do in regards to the Jan 6 committee will be in support of the trump re-election / MAGA grift prism. They are still his people until another fascist grifter gains more traction. Maybe.

It’s really up to McCarthy and how much he’s willing to give into the Freedom Caucus ie trump.

Narrator: “He’ll cave.”

Make-it-so GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

13 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

Elizabeth Warren Tick Tock GIF by GIPHY News

14 Likes
18 Likes

My TV says that the Justice Department is looking to interview, possibly subpoena Mike Pence.

How has that not happened yet?

17 Likes

He blew off the Jan 6 committee. Too partisan he said. And something something they didn’t have the right.

The DoJ request might be different for him. Idk Pence seems like he’s hiding the truth for potential’24 votes. :man_shrugging:

He’s a slippery gawd manikin.

12 Likes

MIKE PENCE AT HOME: God damn it, Mother, somebody lubricated the mannequin again

10 Likes

Well there’s imagery I certainly didn’t need.

11 Likes

You know I like my mannequin ddrrrrrryyyy

5 Likes

The Oath Keepers trial decisions are coming in.

First one - Elmer Stewart Rhodes is guilty of seditious conspiracy.

25 Likes