Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposes gag order on Roger Stone, can no longer speak publicly about the investigation or case

You gotta take your silver linings where you can get them.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Sooo much alphabet. I don’t know why this much alphabet.

Edit: You know what? I don’t care why either. I’m going to let this weirdo hate site have their little hate secrets.

9 Likes

Yes, as posted in the previous thread and above, the cross hairs are part of the “Corruption Central” logo.

I still want to to know WTF the colored alphabet at the bottom is about. I mean if only certain letters were colored and the rest greyed, it would signify some sort of color coding system of classification. Unless it is, and all of these people tick all the color boxes.

4 Likes

Here’s the source - https://patriots4truth.org/2018/10/08/remember-mao-tze-tung-loving-communist-anita-dunn/

I’m also mystified by the alphabet rainbow. It’s taking up so much prime real estate in each image.

6 Likes

What are the rainbowy letters meant to represent?

3 Likes

ThanksYou!

5 Likes

That Judge is giving Stone enough rope to hang himself, the guy finds it impossible to shut his pie hole.

13 Likes

The twin scourges of LGBT Rights and Literacy.

14 Likes

in another thread someone pointed out the last two letters are “kl” - [ edit: sounds like “kill” if that’s not clear ] - which go right along with the cross hairs. plausible deniability.

3 Likes

According to these guys, the image was sourced from a pro-Russian, if not outright Russian website. Still no explanation about the rainbow letters.

2 Likes

Oh THAT is what that person was referencing. Mmmm I dunno. That is so obfuscated and NOT clear no one would get it.

1 Like

I still wish she’d put his sorry ass in jail.

5 Likes

Protip that I can’t beleive it’s actually necessary to explain to some people:

When you are the defendant in a trial you DO NOT talk about anything to do with your trial in public without first running it past your fucking lawyer to make sure your statements will not come back to bite you in the ass later on.

This is not rocket science, yet somehow the people who surround and support Donald Trump seem to be very bad at following even the very simplest rules.

13 Likes

Oh cool I love a 10 cent article and a 3 pages of retweets from Randos.

Better yet. Just let the lawyer do the talking. Seriously that is what they are there for.

13 Likes

6 Likes

They’re both pretty bad, honestly.

2 Likes

I’d say simply having a Richard Nixon tattoo is enough to prove you have a general contempt for the law.

11 Likes