Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposes gag order on Roger Stone, can no longer speak publicly about the investigation or case

So this kind of spells it out:

The Celtic Cross has, awfully, been coopted by white power racist nazi fucks, and what’s starting to become clear is that this administration and its associates are, white power Nazis, literally.

This is really not good.

8 Likes

I did laugh, but only because I know you’re kidding.

5 Likes

Here is a suggestion to the judge on what to do with Stone:

com-gif-todddd-mp4

14 Likes

This is likely one of t he sources of those images and this place uses the same motif and the picture in question showed up there around the right time for this. There is some cross pollination with Russian sites too.

Oh gad, also with a side of Qanon and religious nutbaggery as these people are somehow involved in those sites.

1 Like

Is Vegas making book on whether Stone breaks the gag order and ends up in jail?

7 Likes

As far as I know it is a ‘deniable’ way of emphasizing the last two letters in the string (said out loud). K L

1 Like

That’s not crosshairs that’s a Celtic cross your honor.

An occult symbol. Just, wow, the stupid here burns. I can’t stop laughing at how incredibly stupid Trump people are

6 Likes
3 Likes

I’m self-initiating right now!

(Hat tip to @Papasan)

5 Likes

Please, please, please. Baby needs a new pair of shoes…

11 Likes

$20 it’s some kind of antisemitic thing.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Image now says: “Celtic Cross changed to Red Cross; we’re praying for you”. You can’t make this up.
Clipboard01

I reckon those in the intellectual property business have enough problems these days without content like that appearing under “Americans 4 Innovation”; I’d expect someone to shovel money around to get that site’s name and URL changed.

7 Likes

i don’t think they’re supposed to. it’s a trolley’s joke to tell their friends. oto, it’s qanon - so clever. oto, it’s conspiracy theorists who believe people can be manipulated with subconscious signaling. ( nlp. don’t ask. it’s a (fake) thing. )

no one can ever tell if you’re serious on the internet. that in itself is a part of the sub-culture these folks come from

10 Likes

So out of all the images of her he could have chosen he took it from these yahoos. Makes you wonder what his connection to these fine people is?

Also at least proof this is the source of the images.

4 Likes

They could always pick up poops4goinginmouths,com.

1 Like

The filter bubble in action. is my Guess. This image being in the top results when they googled her tells us something about their browsing habits.

It also shows the filter bubble is evil because it will let this sort of scum think these sort of images are normal par for the course.

3 Likes

If a BB story is ludicrously long and padded with a gazillion tweets, it’s a Xeni. Please, for the love of gawd, stop doing this.

4 Likes

I found this vaguely amusing:

https://www.thoughtsonthedead.com/a-partial-transcript-of-roger-stones-hearing-2-21-19/

Here is the actual transcript courtesy of CNN:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/21/politics/roger-stone-transcript-gag-hearing/index.html

The first (joke) one is remarkably accurate but I think the real one may be funnier.

The whole section from page 5 to page 10 is just comedy gold. For very specific definitions of comedy admittedly.

Especially the section where Mr Rogow has to admit that when he said the law was such and such, he did not in fact state what the law is but what he thinks it should be.

As an advocate you are of course supposed to be clear about that distinction.

And then we get into Stone’s testimony…

5 Likes

It’s your account, so you’re accountable. There are no excuses.

2 Likes