Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87

excuse me while i go max out my biden/harris donation

5 Likes

No.

No, no, no.

Also: NO.

It’s too late. She’s fucked us too many times.

13 Likes

יִתְגַּדַּל וְיִתְקַדַּשׁ שְׁמֵהּ רַבָּא.

13 Likes

Oh, because now she’s going to find a conscience? Fuck that. She confirmed Kavanaugh and voted against Trump’s ouster because he would “learn a lesson” from being impeached. She’s as lost a cause as the rest of them.

21 Likes

RIP RBG

26 Likes

And here I didn’t think the country was going to collapse until 2023. But I’ve always been an optimist.

8 Likes

I don’t think she’s going to find a conscience, but she might find some reason to do it for purposes of self-preservation. She’s currently on record saying she won’t confirm until after the election, it’s now a matter of finding out if she lives up to her word.

9 Likes

Exactly. Regardless of how she votes on this, her judgment is proven flawed. Maine doesn’t deserve 6 more years of that, better to have someone in there who’s conscience is sound.

5 Likes

And away we fucking go.

We can’t even properly mourn the loss of this American treasure without this fucking guy and his theatrics shitting all over the floor.

26 Likes

So let her vote against an appt and still vote her out

8 Likes

May they all rot in hell

15 Likes

40 Likes

Ruth Bater Ginsburg was my hero. She hung on for so long, for us. She must have been exhausted and in pain.
Thank you RBG for everything you did and the sacrifices you made.

33 Likes

Fuck Mary Trump

Shit filled family all of them

2 Likes

McConnell has said they will vote on a replacement justice as soon as possible.

The Republicans need a majority on the Court as a backstop because there is a good chance that the general election ends up in front of the SC.

They currently have a majority of three in the Senate and then there is Pence’s casting vote. Four senators need to be turned and every Democrat needs to vote to stop this catastophe.

10 Likes

If the Democrats win the Senate, House, and WH:

(1) Pack the FUCK out of the Court. 15 or 17 Justices, not 11.
(2) Statehood for DC. Two additional Democratic senators.
(3) Investigate Trump, his children, his capos.

Meanwhile, I’m going to be hoping for Mitch McConnell to develop some painful, debilitating disease. I’d also hope for “disfiguring,” but really, how would we tell?

14 Likes

I can’t even imagine. It’s like NYC in April, but the whole west coast. Stay safe.

1 Like

Great thread:

11 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: This is ~Sparta~ America!

36 Likes