Karen who can't believe she has to wear a mask to enter a supermarket confronts store manager

I doubt they are capable of feeling shame about anything at this point.

2 Likes

She said “I’m not allowed to wear a mask”.

Allowed seems like a funny word to use there… unless it’s a parole condition?

12 Likes

Well, you see, people are saying that she’s not allowed, soooo…

5 Likes

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You’re so fuckin’ special
I wish I was special

[ty radiohead]

13 Likes

+1 to the dancing bartender who contextualizes her privilege in a way that no shaming or data ever could. Grateful to have a job at all and unfazed by her narcissism.

19 Likes

This has me wondering where the meme came from. Is there an Ur-Karen, a Karen Zero we could track down? I’m sadly out of touch

7 Likes

Is there an Ur-Karen, a Karen Zero

Yup!

24 Likes

But… but… she’s not named Ka… oh, my head

The GOP have touted the “reduce the surplus population” motto in regards to healthcare and other social services for decades…

Now its their turn…reduce the surplus population. Fuck the karens, every last one.

2 Likes

I thought he was great too. She is looking for a fight, a cause to plant her flag, a movement that defines her passion and intelligence. And then here is dancing dude making the best out of life with nothing to prove but joy. So her big moment of importance comes down to a hollow threat to sue, a corporate number to call, and a guy dancing.

13 Likes

In today’s episode of Who Could Have Seen That Coming? :

12 Likes

Well, she’s inhaling it but it’s not getting to her brain. That’s an issue.

18 Likes

Lack of ears?

7 Likes

Yes it is, and I find it a little odd that so many progressive individuals who probably see themselves as being above making cheap “dumb blonde” jokes and similar forms of humor that put down a whole group of people seem to be perfectly happy using a very common woman’s name as a pejorative.

I freely admit that I’m not unbiased on this issue as I’m married to a very nice (literal) Karen.

18 Likes

Bye bye!

Sorry for the low-res gif, but this girl’s attitude reminded me so much of his I had to. Plus, she’s cute as a button.

17 Likes

I think you’re giving her too much credit.

3 Likes

Also both our grandfathers were literal Dicks.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Time for this again, is it?

45 Likes

A little disappointing to see people buying into the terf narrative that calling out white women about their ingrained racism is misogynistic. It’s not. It’s calling about privileged women on their privilege.

38 Likes