Kentucky congressman posts dumb holiday photo of family showing off their big guns, just days after the Michigan high school shooting

You’re damn right.

What I want is for some sane but angry congressperson to stand up in the chamber and say:
“To my colleagues who continue to place worship of firearms above the lives of children, fuck you.”
And then do it again every.fucking.day.

I know nobody will do it, but it’s far less offensive than the current silence.

14 Likes
6 Likes

doing xmas card with a gun - a––hole

dragging entire family into xmas card with a gun - incredible a––hole.

3 Likes

At first I thought “what a bunch of dumbasses”. But then I really looked at the picture -

What the fuck is the message here?!?! If any one of these people (or the photographer for that matter) said “ok but why are we taking this picture?” what would the stated answer have been?
I’ll leave you with two more photos -
And the award for the worst perm ever goes to -

3 Likes

That really is a lot of work to cover up a chrome dome.

2 Likes

29 Likes

And those are just the kids the family didn’t eat.

4 Likes

Oh they know exactly what they’re doing. The trolling is the point.

2 Likes

In their defense, if you have to wait a respectable amount of time before taking a picture of your ammosexual family, yet another lone wolf exercising their god given 2nd Amendment rights is going to come along and you’ll never get to spread holiday cheer!

Chessmate libtards

1 Like

Any employer who would hire any of those kids after this might better check with their HR departments first… and their insurance companies.

Spellcheck, there, ander. :smiley:

The cruelty is the point.

6 Likes

Just as a counter to this photo of a happy white bunch of jesus loving xtians I’s like to see a photo of the entire medical and support team required to treat the survivors of one of these slaughters. The array of medical equipment needed. The liters of blood pumped into kids to keep them alive. How about pictures of the morticians, caskets or urns used. The massive amounts of flowers, notes and memorabilia. A picture of the christmas presents that will never get opened. Vials of tears shed by loved ones. How about that for some Ho Ho Ho’s you sick SOB’s Send that out to the voters you’re trying to lure into your corner. Oh yeah, one more thing that matters to conservatives, how about the stacks of taxpayers money that got spent because of this, that might loosen some conservative’s tears. That picture says so much about the gulf between values in this country. I know on one level these people should be met with compassion and understanding. I’d like to talk to them after we witnessed the aftermath of their god given constitutional rights in action. After all the people who tried to undue the harm have finally had a chance to sit down and sort out their emotions. Then let’s try to communicate.

17 Likes

Compensating.

No. Guys with big dicks can be incredibly insecure assholes too.

And it’s not like trans men are famous for buying big stupid murder machines.

7 Likes

And I thought christmas was all about peace and tranquility…. Well-well, what do I know….

1 Like

Why do you think Santa needs to concealed carry?

Creepy to imagine anyone could see themselves wielding an assault rifle in this photo and delude themselves that it’s all healthy happy holiday fun. This is a level of indoctrination that borders on cultish, like living in the Phelps family and being exposed to a twisted, hateful worldview from birth. This isn’t a hobby at this point, it’s a sick kind of worship.

5 Likes

Ice Cube getting into the Xmas spirit:

171207decce5f27507effca3e31f0e45

4 Likes