Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

That is truly depressing, but demonstrates the power of terrorism to force choices on folks. Fear of RWNJs influences more choices than we know, in all likelihood.

22 Likes

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23599591-sarah-beth-clendaniel-russell-brandon-clint-criminalcomplaint-final

criminal complaint against clendaniel and russell

10 Likes

Stan Lee would be disappointed.

13 Likes

To add insult to injury, we get to listen to them whine about cancel culture while they’re stifling any references to equality or justice. They scream about freedom at the same time they’re limiting the ability of others to exist without fear of violence or death. Their endless need to play the victim is exhausting. Sometimes it seems like we’ve been dragged into an abusive relationship against our will, and now we have to figure out a safe way to escape.

30 Likes

mood GIF

16 Likes
14 Likes
23 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

I mean…

17 Likes

And the media is gonna lap that shit up, because it’s close enough to 2024 that they need to be thinking about their ratings…

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

18 Likes

He didn’t even get the date right.

As an old oil n gas exec, he certainly specializes in gaslight.

16 Likes

ETA:
This sign, while gas-lit using neon (probably), is not gaslighting.

19 Likes

Tired Bette Davis GIF by Maudit

12 Likes

Dr. Suess book that lightly paints racism as a bad thing is suddenly controversial

11 Likes

Let’s cut off the power and gas to Montana and remove the hospitals and firetrucks. Let them figure it all out without science.

GD assholes.

17 Likes

Correction to that author, but when you’re banning almost ANY book then you’ve gone too far… but I seem to remember an utter meltdown over the “woke mob” going after Dr. Suess…

Also, the article is a little to much “both sides” for my tastes… Like, the far right, who controls the GOP right now, is actively trying to eliminate trans people, and banning books left and right… the moderates are doing nothing comparable.

It’s also really indicative of the whole “I don’t see it until it directly affects me” mindset. That guy only seems to care since his wife has some connection to an attempt to bring Suess to Netflix and that he has kids… and he puts way too much shit in “scare” quotes…

Angry Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

16 Likes

I swear right wingers don’t want to accept a few basic facts about our universe.

1. That our knowledge is always tentative because we’re always expanding our scale of knowledge.
  2. That the universe itself doesn’t seem to be a clockwork so far (this shit is always contingent).
  3. That even if there’s a God, it doesn’t refute the facts that have been be observed and replicated/tested.

It really just seems like they can’t accept their cosmology is just… bullshit and supposition that you can’t even test/challenge (even if you can, they’ll either move the goal post or worse, kill the questioner).

16 Likes
7 Likes
25 Likes

on the bright side, at least he acknowledges they were complete losers

12 Likes