Listen to Lauren Boebert's ominous warning at the end of her anti-safety ad

Originally published at: Listen to Lauren Boebert's ominous warning at the end of her anti-safety ad | Boing Boing

6 Likes

tumblr_41ad041269d95086fcaf7ba8c8a4c3d8_f65bf082_500

47 Likes

Holy fuckin’ dangleberrys! The worrying thing is that there are people who will fall for this nasty bullshit.

21 Likes

67 Likes

It’s like an ad made by burglars railing against home security.

34 Likes

Yeah, losers build walls… right?

33 Likes

Well, that’s a fence, so…

7 Likes

Is that sound effect on all of her video thingies?

11 Likes

Anyone going to point out to this clown that “the people’s house” refers to the White House, not the Capitol?

20 Likes

Except… the “wall” that she’s demanding be torn down was put up because people like her attacked the Capitol in an act of domestic terrorism. And she aided and abetted that act.

36 Likes

because nothing makes me angrier than having to click on a video link to find out what the garbage person (no offense to actual garbage collectors) has to say, i took it upon myself to transcribe the video for anybody else who is curious:

boebert: i’m lauren boebert, a mom, a small-business owner, a defender of freedom. here’s what i know. you protect what you love. president trump built a big, beautiful wall because he loves america…

you know what? fuck it, i can’t do it. sorry folks, i’m sure she had something really important to say but i’m going back in my cave now.

30 Likes

I’m very much appreciating the Q-Colo / Q-GA monikers.

23 Likes

I’d always heard the House of Representatives called “the people’s house,” due to direct election of representatives (before the direct election of senators became a thing). But a quick search of the old interwebs reveals that the House, The Capitol, and the White House are all called “the people’s house.”

4 Likes

Perhaps she thinks a wall isn’t needed because the fascists (like her) are already ensconced in the building.

12 Likes

And one that I am fairly certain Trump put up in the summer… so…

4 Likes

But that was different. That was put up to keep brown people out, It’s perfectly ok to build walls and fences to keep brown people out… It’s totally different when the fence is keeping nazis out. In that case, it’s a horrible unamerican thing and should be torn down.

9 Likes

What an odious example of subhuman criminal filth. One can only hope that the FBI is following her career closely.

6 Likes

15 Likes

I feel like this should actually say “This one strong with the asshole is”?

Baby Yoda GIF by moodman

11 Likes

You know, if she’d left off the gun sound effects, the ad would be merely assholishly partisan and not, you know, a not-subtle threat against the life of the Speaker Of The House.

12 Likes