Make Mexico Great Again Also

2 Likes

No way, its full of Texans.
And the bars close too early.

3 Likes

“Make Mexico Great Again Also”. . . .

Wow. There’s just something so juvenile about that, not only the slogan, but the idea of putting it on a hat and wearing it to Mexico City to meet with the President. “Well, they put it on a hat, that must mean Trump is serious about it!”

3 Likes
3 Likes

This election is a Fascist vs a Republican. It is a bit rigged, and he did do that.

2 Likes

Just how would going into debt to build a wall make Mexico great again?

1 Like

Wait which one is the Republican?

1 Like

Really?

1 Like

Not Donald

4 Likes

I have no idea. It’ll be too late to stop the flood of Americans abandoning ship after Trump gets elected.

1 Like

I suppose better border security might slow the flow of deadly guns into Mexico, a problem that has excaberated the deadly narco wars over who will fill America’s insatiable demand for drugs.

5 Likes

Sorta really. Hey I just woke up. Too early for political themed riddles. I mean, diehard Republicans could say that to mean Clinton is a fascist. Diehard Democrats wouldn’t say that. Independents saying that probably mean that Trump is fascist and Clinton is the Republican.

1 Like

dear g-d i thought you were making most of those names up

although i might watch Hillbilly Handfishin’ if it happened to come on spontaneously while I was sitting on the sofa and couldn’t find the remote. Okie Noodlin’ FTW.

2 Likes

Hey, I logged back in after the move to Seattle, and there were all these like notices from you. I liked it! Thank you!!

Maybe we should all start talking about removing the cap on likes so we can share more likes. Has anyone thought about doing that yet? We should totally do that.

:smiley_cat:

5 Likes

I thought it was junk mail.

The layers of pollutantus literati and pollutantus gravitas that covered th continent hardened into rock, and knowledge of the “lost” civilization almost vanished entirely. Interest was revived briefly about six hundred years ago with the discovery of fragments from a series of writings attributed to the late-twentieth-century Franco-Italian traveler guido michelin (no relation to the Anglo-Italian traveler guido Blue). The meaning of the few legible symbols, mostly stars in various groupings, could not be deciphered, and the matter was eventually dropped.

Four hundred years later a young and ambitious archeologist named Currant Bunliffe had a revelation. “The suddenness of the catastrophe,” he wrote in one of his notebooks, “combined with the subsequent solidification of the surreptitious substance (pollutantus aliterati) has probably preserved, intact, a moment of history.” He immediately informed his colleagues at THE UNIVERSITY that he was going to search for fragments of that moment. He was never seen again.

Since 3850 hundreds of scholars and souvenir-hunters have chipped away at the continent’s alluring crust. Although North America has not given up her secrets easily, a number of significant discoveries have been made.

3 Likes

Check the stats. They bear it out. It would be at least understandable if people without money felt desperate enough to vote for him, but it turns out his base is actually full of financially stable selfish people.

7 Likes

It’s fuckin’ dude-bros all the way down.

8 Likes

Who would screw anyone to get theirs, like Trump does.

And I think it’s time to retire my salmon colored shorts

2 Likes

Funny thing - the way Mexico is doing better is NAFTA.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.