Man arrested this morning in white supremacist truck with weapons near DNC headquarters said he was "on patrol"

Given how many fucked up swastikas you see in graffiti, that was my thought too.

Could be a Jesus fish that ran into a wall?

32 Likes

About the only thing I’ll give props to is the inadvertant Claymore mine he’s created by gluing/taping that bit of metal right over where the airbag would deploy, if it hadn’t already been disconnected/stripped.

Sending that bit of metal right into the driver’s face.

One can only hope.

7 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

15 Likes

They’re not sending their best.

9 Likes

Any word on his jeans?

9 Likes

I dont imagine they’re words you’d want to use in polite company.

6 Likes

52 Likes

He used to have a girlfriend.

7 Likes

A Blair Witch echo.

1 Like

Probably the knife. It’s very similar to a US Military bayonet design and the hollow handle on that sort of “survival” knife can be used to mount them on a pole as a spear.

It’s a copy of an 80’s as fuck, patently ridiculous survival knife made famous by the Rambo movies and a bunch of other appearances in film.

It is thus, the MANLIEST knife.

12 Likes

And she used to live in Canada.

3 Likes

Did it shout “Dam!”?

14 Likes

He switched it out to the flag plate so he could operate COVERTLY - ya know, undercover-like. /s

3 Likes

I looked at that image an thought “mental health problems”

5 Likes

Looks to me like he was hunting.

And the irony was lost on him.

This ought to be interesting.
I wonder if the Usual Scumbags will speak to/incite the mob, & if said mob will try to pull the same stunt their heroes did…
The cops, etc better be more prepared this time.

13 Likes

It is a strange mix of beach town and military town. Lots of surf shops and dry cleaners filled with uniforms.

4 Likes

Dunno about DC, but you can’t have any weapons concealed in the passenger area in California - even legal to own things like a baseball bat magically become felony concealed weapons, especially if you are brown, regardless of whether you can prove you are coming from coaching Little League (actual case I know of but can’t detail here because of privacy reasons).

This sounds like a much rarer case where a white person is being hauled in because he really made it hard to ignore him.

5 Likes

Yeah, 'cause lefties are invariably heavy into swastikas and writing “confederacy” on their shit.

Also, how TF did numbnutz manage to drive anywhere without an actual license plate?! FFS, a friend in Seattle got pulled over Three Times on the way to renew his license plate tabs, which had expired that day. No one could drive across Detroit without a plate!

Oh, yes, they fucking well are!

“I’m so surprised. His mother called him My Angel. He was a good neighbor; quiet, kept to himself…”

Looks like a bind rune (combining two or more runes). Doubtless a clumsy attempt at a love spell.

12 Likes

I can’t help but think “decoy.” I mean how much more attention could this nutjob draw to himself with the ridiculous, over the top, blaringly obvious hate symbols? It just feels like “Look over here at me! Not that at perfectly plain unmarked van over there. Here! Here!”

11 Likes

Hmmmm.

6 Likes