Meet the vegan bodybuilder who drinks semen smoothies to fight off coronavirus

She is, as you might guess, anti-vaxx. She believes in chemtrails. She says a lot of qanon adjacent things.

Wild.

6 Likes

My wisdom on this is slightly less pithy but encompasses all angles

Eat less, move more. Eat food, not too much, as many different types as reasonable, varied preparation methods, lots of plants.

7 Likes

Does she ever specifically say “human”?

6 Likes

Nutrition science, unfortunately, has a well-earned reputation for running poorly designed, non-reproducible studies that are then touted as validation for food advice that turns out to be wrong. Just two examples - I remember the decades when butter and eggs were treated as poison by dieticians, before more recent studies by better trained researchers identified all the ways that butter and eggs are healthy for humans, and showed that they do not cause the problems dieticians claimed they caused. The dieticians, surprise surprise, had been seriously wrong - and following their advice led to worse health, not better health.

5 Likes

During those decades, the refined sugar lobby went to extreme efforts and no small expense to manufacture some fake evidence to “prove” fat was evil and sugar was good.

In the process, it appears they’ve caused an obesity epidemic in the US by replacing lots of beneficial fats with refined sugar products like HFCS and white sugar.

Per calorie, refined sugars have very low saiety index compared with fats and proteins, and to mechanically function as replacement to fats, they end up using way more sugar calories than would be present as fat in the food.

16 Likes

“Nasty materials”, and “anal”? Not sure I’m parsing that right… by “anal” do you mean compulsive about cleaning, or… Maybe I was just primed by the mention of a specific kind of tanning elsewhere in the thread… :thinking:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Considering her daily nutritional needs, she would HAVE to joins some kind of sex cult.

2 Likes

The Web will not be complete until every fucking dipshit theory is put out there, big, loud and ready-made for the idiots behind their keyboards to to go a-clickin’.

And free range, organic, all natural.

1 Like

You forgot “BRAAAAAINS!!!”

1 Like

Well Brains aren’t typically considered a fluid. That takes a bit of processing. That being said, this person could probably use some more.

2 Likes
1 Like

You know, maybe this is giving too much credit, but this would be a really clever way to get a bunch of thirsty boys to have a quick look at her. Maybe they like what they see, and check out her insta. After a while pop over to her only-fans. She isn’t dressed demurely exactly (not trying to shame), but not like completely revealing either, which is maybe the most enticing. Yeah the more I think about this, the cleverer I think it is as a marketing stunt. It got all of us to have a look.

3 Likes

And I’m neither a boy, nor thirsty, but I looked too. It did seem like she was trying not to laugh during most of this video. To see if it was just her manner, I looked at another video and it seemed less pronounced, so I think maybe we’re being punked. Perhaps in more ways than one.

9 Likes

Spunked, as it were?

17 Likes

8 Likes

Someone read an article about nut milk and got the wrong idea…

6 Likes

If this is true why do I have such a poor immune system s???

3 Likes

As much as this is nonsense, I’m a little annoyed by the “semen isn’t vegan” hot take. I’m not clicking through, and if this semen harvested from non-human animals then of course that’s not vegan. But don’t tell vegans they aren’t vegans because of consensual sex they have with other people, that’s a weird kind of judgemental.

4 Likes