Milo vastly in debt

Top-notch work. If I might make one suggestion, the photo cries out for additional eye-mouths on the palms of his hands.

7 Likes

Hmmmm, yes, yessss, I seeeeee.

I also tried the lips on hands and it looks like there are two vaginas or possibly stigmata? Yukky-opolis

10 Likes

Oh no. What have I done…?

11 Likes

And so began Milo’s brief stint as Vampire Hunter D, which mostly consisted of him blaming villagers for their own plight, and wearing a shirt that said “Stop being in the power of vampires”

10 Likes

Let’s face it, if Milo had an extra mouth down there be even more occupied with autofellatio than Steve Bannon.

8 Likes

Not a bad plan. I have plenty of good rum i would not dare mix into eggnog, however i do appreciate a good homemade nog.

3 Likes

Janine Melnitz was a caring human being who did a hard job.

5 Likes

Jeffrey Morgenthaler’s egg nog recipe is pretty good, I think.

3 Likes

He looks like he has two swollen black eyes.

Like McInnes, Yiannopoulos publicly quit his Proud Boys membership in the days after the Guardian revealed that the FBI had categorised it as an extremist group in talks with local law enforcement.

Nothing says “You been played!” like MILO quitting your shitty group because it’s too controversial.

8 Likes

Yes…but technically a chain on that would be fodder to be eaten.

1 Like

Tequila / Sherry Eggnog! F’ing genius! Yummmmm

Mythical birthday is better now.

3 Likes

Whenever I look at Milo or Ben Schwartz or Jordan Peterson or Gavin McInnes I think “Oh, God, pay me what a mediocre, solipsistic ‘Conservative Intellectual’ makes. JUST FOR A MONTH.”

Because the modern Right’s ‘intellectuals’ are people I wouldn’t trust to get me to the airport after dark on-time or alive. but the Kochs, Mercers and Adlesons of the world pay for them to be toxic morons, and pay them handsomely.

If this Ayn Rand fan goes down squealing, it’ll be the cover story in Schadenfreude Weekly – and then he’ll disappear, as he bloody should.

3 Likes

I don’t get it. The link suggests he was very much responsible for writing his book; if he had a ghostwriter, wouldn’t his editor have far less incendiary comments? (I do agree it sounds most amusingly like a frustrated English teacher trying to get a bored student back in line.)

It’s also not clear from this link that the final product was itself very bad. I came across one review that suggests he might even make some good points.

But of course circles are round, two plus two is four, bad things are bad badness terribad, etc.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about this; because she is my hero and he is the exact opposite.

13 Likes

OTOH - nothing says I’m afraid of having my visa cancelled like being part of a group the FBI determines to be extremest and violent.

10 Likes

I can’t speak for others, but I was not joking. Keep in mind that not anyone on this thread lives in the US. I probably do not see the same news as you do.

If you’ve been on the BBS in the past few years, it would be extraordinarily hard to avoid seeing any news about Milo, who has toured the world expressing his brand of hatred. If you’re anywhere in the world, I’m guessing you’ve heard about Nazis, Breitbart, and Trump.

4 Likes

At first I was feeling outraged that Milo couldn’t even manage to pay the author, given the big advance he was gifted (that he didn’t even have to pay back when the book was declined by the publisher). But then I remembered that the author chose to work with Milo, so screw him, too. Contributors to his website? Seriously screw them. The clothing company? I can’t feel sorry for anyone making pro-Pinochet t-shirts. I only feel sorry for the wedding people, who presumably were just trying to provide a service without prejudice.

10 Likes

15 Likes