Neo-nazi assholes seek to chase Jews from Whitefish, Montana

Yeah, we’ve* only been “white” for sixty years or so, and we can become non-white at the drop of a hat.

*We generally being Ashkenazi Jews, the more secular the better. If you wear a funny hat or have an “ethnic” name like I do, you’re slightly less white…

3 Likes

You and me both. I’ve recently moved to the other side of the Mason-Dixon, and I’m feeling it more than I used to.

2 Likes

This seems to be another case of “if you don’t tolerate my intolerance, then you are intolerant.”

Anglin described what was going on with Spencer’s mother as “a campaign of terror”, but so far it’s just locals annoyed at Spencer’s connection to the town, talk of a boycott, and someone suggesting she sell her business property. For this Anglin calls them “a vicious, evil race of hate-filled psychopaths”, publishes their personal info, but then tells his followers not to do anything violent or illegal (yeah, right.) For even the slightest resistance to their views they up the ante while claiming to be victims.

I recognize that Spencer’s mother is in a bind here-- you expect a mother to love her son unconditionally, but if she disagrees with his views then she should break financial ties with him; White Supremacy should be some kind of a deal breaker, even for a mother.

13 Likes

Hate to say this but this isn’t new at all. [quote=“bibliophile20, post:4, topic:91805”]
m so glad I’m getting out of the US while I have the chance
[/quote]

While I wish you the best wherever you go, most places in the West still have problems with Jews.

Problem is that no government can legislate thought.

For most of our history and in most of the world today, we aren’t white, we are Jews. FWIW Ashkenazi isn’t the default setting to begin with.

Best way to test this is seeing how you get treated when you dress like a Jew. Even just wearing a kippah will change how people treat you never mind visible tzitzit.

1 Like

Oh I know they have always been about… just that they kept the heads mostly down till lately.

3 Likes

@jlw thanks for the excellent article

4 Likes

I dunno about that.

When I was a child my UDC grandmother never missed a chance to remind me there were two generals in my bloodline, nor the absolute evil that was Sherman.

To you, I say

(Anyone around Macon, don’t worry about that temblor, that’s just Grandma spinning in her grave.)

8 Likes

Someone lives in Montana? (o_0)

2 Likes

Whitefish? Yeah, I guess you’d serve some white whine with that.

10 Likes

They want to march through town brandishing their guns? Then they really have no excuse to be surprised if there’s a fight. They’re asking for it. Stupid fucking skinheads.

Just looking at them is infuriating. Half the time they’re bragging about how powerful they are, and what kind of damage they can do, the other half they’re whiny little cowards who are completely unsympathetic victims.

Oh, “european americans” are so disadvantaged? The people of color are ruining the country? Well fucking get over it. This is a nation of immigrants. Since the skinheads are the ones who care so much about racial purity whatever the fuck that means, they should be the ones to leave. They’re the ones who make people feel unsafe. So how about they fucking get on a boat if they think this country’s being ruined by social pluralism and multiculturalism we’ve always had.

They really need to stop being such whiny little crybabies, and they need to stop threatening to kill people and doxxing, and the FBI needs to nab them until they just can’t even feel safe talking about hurting and intimidating people. You know, threats. Since that’s illegal.

Pathetic domestic terrorists need to be opposed. And if the government isn’t stopping them, then it stands to reason vigilantism opposing them will eventually start happening. Whether or not it’s useful or right.

16 Likes

Okay, here’s what bugs the crap out of me,

As said upthread, these skinheads are basically the complete opposite of patriots. They have the opposite values of what this country was built on.

Yet they swaddle themselves in the flag, and talk about “taking their country back” when it was never their country in the first place.

They’re liars. Or they’re too stupid to let run around willy-nilly. They don’t need re-education. They need fucking primary education in what this whole country’s about. And they have the gall to call themselves “real americans”. They’re faker than trump’s tan.

18 Likes

**Never Again**
12 Likes

American culture has enshrines guns as a check against government overreach, but what that has meant in practice is that any extremist group has been free to stockpile a military-grade arsenal and bide its time for a political climate unstable/sympathetic enough to let them use it. Now that that day seems to be dawning, I’m afraid there’s no way to stuff the genie back in the bottle — not that the current government, at least, is likely to undertake.

I know, but tell that to Mister44 and watch the dumb justification flow.

3 Likes

Yes!!yes! Love
It!
I’m thinking there has to be a way to kick starter a flag campaign.

1 Like

I just checked with a local flag shop I’m going to get a quote
If it not expensive I could donate one to a group that plans to march against these Nazi fucks. Does any one have any ideas who to give it to?also what would be thge preferred flag? For the stars and bars just buy a large flag any where but what battle flag would be preferred?

Remenber kids when fighting simpleminded get symbol minded!

3 Likes

@David_Smith1

12 Likes

So one down, 69 to go?

9 Likes

I wish that it worked that way.

11 Likes

I live in a strongly “southern heritage”, tRump voting area, and my flag selection was this one:

I bought a replica just before Christmas, just need to find the time now to put up the flag pole and hang it. I doubt anyone around here will recognize it for what it is of course, and it also has the added bonus of having a star pattern that looks a bit like a Tie fighter, which made my oldest son ask me “did you get a Star Wars American flag?” :slight_smile:

14 Likes