New Jersey police officers probe man's anus in desperate search for marijuana

Legalize pot in New Jersey. Problem solved. Next state, please.

Love,

Washington state, where we only search your anus for property tax

13 Likes

ever since the 1920’s, when the first superintendent of the New Jersey state police, (Herbert) Norman Schwarzkopf, Sr (yes, that Schwarzkopf family), a graduate of West Point, outfitted them. One thing picked out specifically by him – Sam Browne belt and holster, which he liked partly because it forced the police to stand like military officers.
http://www.njsp.org/about/history/1920s.shtml

2 Likes

Control is very much the point. These perverted idiots are trying to frighten their target, and they’re really bothered that he’s got more self-control than they do, so they commit acts of sexual aggression against him.

5 Likes

That’s rape. Fire them. Get the prosecutor and get them in court.

9 Likes

This guy just won the lottery. Sadly the funds to compensate him will come from the general fund and not these assclowns’ retirement fund.

3 Likes

LOL Soooooo… Pretty much everywhere people are. Got it!

2 Likes

Other than smuggling, the only reason most folks have drugs up their ass is because they deliberately put them there, in order to get high. I mean, from what people have told me. I swear!

2 Likes

That is… probably a movie. heh

3 Likes

Sorry about the loss of your Constitutional Rights, America.

3 Likes

How is thie acceptable under The Constitution?

3 Likes

Eh, they were always kind of bullshit. See:

• indigenous population
• black people
• hispanics
• women
• Jews
• Muslims
• OK, basically everyone other than good ol’ Christian white folks, you know, the kind who support state laws that allow them to marry off their kids at the age of 12 or 14 or whatever.

13 Likes

Some of them might be OK

:wink:

5 Likes

We lost nothing but an illusion, sadly; a beautiful lie.

10 Likes
4 Likes

And they wonder why we hate them.

6 Likes

Y’all remember this one?

9 Likes

Talk about your skunk weed.

1 Like

Yep; never forgot about that particular atrocity perpetrated against a Black man while in police custody.

We do have a list; it just never seems to end…

12 Likes

At some point we will realize that Trump’s Border Wall is going to be built to keep us in…

6 Likes

I wonder that every time something like this happens (so, frequently). I think it must be both nature and nurture, so to speak. Many righteous, aggressive, legalistic cretins are drawn to the profession. Yet authority, adrenaline, and police “culture” may seduce formerly moderate folks to the dark side.

Still, an explanation ain’t an excuse.

3 Likes