New Jersey police officers probe man's anus in desperate search for marijuana

Are you going back, I dunno, few hundred years? That’s a… pretty long list. :cry:

1 Like

It’s not. But Bush got congress to sign some bills saying the constitution can be ignored if enough rich white people are panicked.

7 Likes

It’s well known in law enforcement circles that - like civit coffee being the most prized and expensive of all coffee- perp butt pot puts Pineapple Express to shame.

10 Likes

That’s where I keep my car keys while I’m at work

6 Likes

So when you tell people you drive a POS you really mean it! :grin:

7 Likes

And you thought “Butthole Surfers” was just a band name.

4 Likes

…There but by the grace of God, go I.

No, REALLY! Same hair, same build, same wardrobe*. Except I have a very different accent - no ‘Spicolli’ at all…he’s got a better car, though.

*In the troopers’ defense, that hoodie was advertising a drywall contractor, and you know drywallers…

3 Likes

This posting on Freedom News is dated April 1st. Go figure.

Hey, look, spare a thought for the real victims here; though Cops must have REALLY wanted a toke, like now!

1 Like

The icing on the cake would have been if the Undercover Anarchists got themselves transferred to work as Undercover Anarchists; so they could continue their anarchist labours while drawing the Queen’s Shilling.

1 Like

I heard this was part of a misguided effort by the New Jersey police to get an invitation to the Pride Parade.

4 Likes

Manhandling starts about 1:08 in, tho I recommend that as a stopping point more than a starting point.

6 Likes

I’m guessing you’re a lifeguard

4 Likes

Whenever something like this happens, you think “why do cops keep doing this when they’re obviously going to get sued?”, and there are various answers at the micro level (they’re morons, cops are immune to consequences, the taxpayer covers the damages etc.).

But at the macro level, the only possible conclusion is that on the whole, police – including the putative “good apples” – find the tradeoff worthwhile. They get regularly sued and vilified, but that’s worth it in exchange for a world where everyone knows that cops have carte blanche to steal your stuff, rape you in broad daylight, or shoot you dead any time they’re in the mood.

7 Likes

UPDATE: They found Jimmy Hoffa.

8 Likes

New Jersey really is committed to being America’s joke state, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Cop looked like Captain Hadley from Shawshank Redemption.

I had noticed, and hoped everyone else did too.

As far as I know, no anarchists have infiltrated the police, unless you believe the Daily Mail and think Brian Paddick was one.

What a shithole

1 Like

Hey, it’s still got a long way to go before it’s Florida.

1 Like