Ongoing coronavirus happenings

sCHol iS A LIe

cloSe YOR booKS nOW

13 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve seen this before in conspiracyland… lower case i, 3 I’s or eyes Which means their third eye is open,apparently!

8 Likes

And the lower case “g” means “Gee I’m stupid!”

8 Likes

Actually this would be an excellent time for him to divest, before further testing reveals the “yes, but…” (I don’t know that it will, but this does seem to be the timeline where we can’t have nice things.)

8 Likes

Just like “hitting them with incredibly powerful light.” :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Fan of Calvin & Hobbes…
Snowman-_Snowman_Prophets_of_Doom

12 Likes

At roughly 1600-year intervals.

I know that by some weird coincidence, sanity would suddenly assert itself, but I’d really like to recommend that Trump and his vile maggots (and maggots-in-law) all start receiving radium enemas “up inside there”, you know, as a preventative measure.

6 Likes

Inshallah, with the rule of law still in place, we’ll be needing a bigly bigly powerful light to shine brightly on That Family and Their Syndicate:

9 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/18/lockdown-protests-spread-coronavirus-cellphone-data

“It’s the phones!”

It’s not the fucking phones, dumbass.

19 Likes
14 Likes

He’s weak! Not a fighter! Should have drunk bleach! It was created in a Chinese Lab! It was caused by a 5G tower! Obamagate! Fake News!

I can go on, but not as long as they can.

11 Likes

:musical_score: you may grow up to be a mule^H^H^H^H conspiracy theorist!

3 Likes

31 Likes

The sheer scope, the exhaustion, the required stamina and focus require to dispel lies with truth… it is truly exhausting. I hear you!

And uh Garry Kasparov also hears you.

26 Likes

Anyone else seeing a “Sorry, cannot load this topic, try again later” notice on this particular topic? It goes away after a few seconds, but what and why?

4 Likes

I have not… maybe try and get a screen shot and share with @orenwolf?

4 Likes

The internet is full. We’re going to have to go back to scratching tally marks on rocks.

18 Likes

Your browser may be a bit overwhelmed. Or you might be having a connection issue. I’ve had luck with similar messages restarting my browser.

2 Likes

Honestly, that was my guess too. And now I am not getting it, so who knows?

4 Likes