Pizza a healthier breakfast than sugary cereals

Of course it’s healthier, pizza is a vegetable by congressional decree.

What kind of an animal is a Magnesia? “Milk” has multiple definitions.

1 Like

I can get it. Cold food has a different flavor and can be nice. Imagine the same dish with slightly different ingredients.

Similarly, people in my life have questioned why I will eat cold leftovers instead of heating them up. It is not necessarily worse, just different.

4 Likes

I prefer mustard and red onion sauce on my dogs, but SoCal doesn’t know from red onion sauce. I ‘recharge’ though on my annuals back east.

2 Likes

Try potato/onion/egg omelet at room temperature (a true Spanish omelot). The flavor and mouth-feel become vastly improved.

3 Likes

My sunny day sunscreen is also marketed as a milk.

1 Like

I think the real classic is cold pizza for breakfast. I was never much into that. But fresh pizza for breakfast sounds like a great idea. I’m just not sure how to make it happen.

1 Like

milk and cheese

7 Likes

5 Likes

mysterious dearth of evan dorkin related posts on BB lately

2 Likes

I guess I just don’t dig the texture. Like, I’ve tried it more than once, and at different ages, and it’s just not for me. Cold pizza pops after being cooked and refrigerated, though? Line 'em up, I’ll knock 'em down.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that at all.

2 Likes

Mushrooms don’t add much in the way of protein. You could add pesto with nuts and not too much oil, if you wanted to add protein and were concerned about other fats. Cheese consumption itself won’t kill you, though oiliness in pizza, sugar in the sauce and refined carbs might.

3 Likes

Kippers (filled to 8 characters)

2 Likes

Guilty.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Joking aside, a real Finnish breakfast must include Karelian pasties:

2 Likes

I judge you: awesome.

3 Likes

A pølse i lompe without ketchup is an abomination - but I guess a boiled frankfurter in a potato lefse is arguably an abomination either way. Tasty, though.

Also, Karelian pastries are great.

Corellian pastries, you say?

(Don’t judge me I was this close to photoshopping some glittery nipple covers onto the Millenium Falcon.

8 Likes

MNeE7

6 Likes