Police dashcam video of Florida driver cited for "I EAT ASS" window sticker

No matter what you may think, the study of Informal Logic and fallacies calls this a Slippery Slope Fallacy, and shows it as a poor basis for reasoning by attempting to second–guess the law of probabilities.

Besides, I don’t think blowjobs in the street are all that rare.

15 Likes

Do you have an organization when you do it?

2 Likes

Note; the sticker doesn’t specify that he is good at it.

6 Likes

I nominate that officer to be a member of the future American Christian Taliban.

2 Likes

Exactly how I’d handle it until the kid is old enough. 10 years old, they should know what sex is and explaining “well dear, some people like to lick other people’s buttholes while having sex. It’s not for everyone and certainly only for consenting adults. This dude must really love to do that. Pretty silly to put it in your truck” isn’t that big a deal
Or “that is a reference to a sex act and he probably put it on his truck to be egdey or offensive.” Then field follow up questions as appropriate.
Or try the great get-out-of-sticky-explaination card “I don’t know sweetie, what do you think it means?”

6 Likes

gofund me page

Help with marketing this page and make it better

please send me an e-mail.

press4rcdm@gmail.com

Want to buy some shirts or stickers

Currently at $69. Heh.

6 Likes

Somehow that’s going to be even more vulgar than FloridaMan’s sticker when you remove only the “orted”…

*sorry all, but the 12 year old in me had to do it.

1 Like

Mine’s a second grader, and can be pretty blunt/honest as I suspect most children. I’d just explain it literally. “Well, this guy is advertising to the world that he likes to lick butts…”. Which, I’m sure would result in a roar of “gross! Eew!”. After which a simple “yeah, kind of weird for him to have a sticker on his truck about that…”. Probably end of conversation right there.

10 Likes

4 Likes

For a moment there I thought I was dicsexl.

3 Likes

before I had the I eat ass sticker I had all the ass I could eat for free, afterwards there was a price increase from 0 to 5 cents!

Ah, The Ten Commandments. Tuli Kupferberg. Good to see poetry hasn’t been forgotten. Cheers from Dresden!

No. Accepting that kids don’t need to understand everything yet.

My 4 year old would interpret that sentence as a poop joke and think it hilarious. And then probably re-tell it to my mother in law, which again would be hilarious for different reasons.

Children don’t get traumatized by this kind of stuff, and they don’t ‘loose their innocence’. The innocence of kids is quite resilient.

17 Likes

Link to article about charges being dropped.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/05/09/charges-dropped-against-florida-man-arrested-for-i-eat-ass-sticker-on-his-truck

"Having evaluated the evidence through the prism of Supreme Court precedent it is determined the Defendant has a valid defense to be raised under the First Amendment of our United States Constitution.“ - Assistant State Attorney John Foster Durrett

You don’t say?

Cohen v. California, 403 U.S. 15 (1971), was a United States Supreme Court case dealing with freedom of speech. The Court overturned a conviction against Paul Robert Cohen for the crime of disturbing the peace by wearing a jacket displaying " Fuck the Draft " in the public corridors of a California courthouse .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_v._C

7 Likes

Ten Commandments?

5 Likes

Did you just coin that term, or have I missed it in the past?

1 Like

I love the smell of lawsuits against pigs in the morning.

1 Like

It’s been used before by others to not when 2 authors post the same story… It’s a good one, though.

3 Likes

I thought that is Martin Perscheid’s work?