(Potentially) Unpopular Opinions, Jinxes, and Horcruxes Thread

I am not only willing to “condone” her, I’m a proud supporter of her campaign and her platform.

Apparently that’s a deeply unpopular opinion around here.

6 Likes

Odd, my experience is just the opposite. Thus my posting it on this thread.

2 Likes

No, it’s fine.

You’re on the hook for anything we don’t like that happens in the next four years, though.

10 Likes

Be that as it may, I’d suggest that certain individuals take that dead horse back to the threads where it belongs.

##We get it, people; you really don’t like her.

Fine.

That doesn’t mean its ‘okay’ to turn every single post into a hamster wheel conversation of the exact same political argument.

14 Likes

You did notice the title of this thread, right? I’ll consider your response a sign of success. On Topic!

3 Likes

You did notice the tone of this thread, right?

Trump/Clinton is small beans compared to the real issues at stake. :wink:

15 Likes

Even the tone is unpopular! \0/

3 Likes

You cat-lovers are suckers.

The Bard and me, we’re on to their racket. We ought to circulate the special sunglasses more widely.

5 Likes

Like @Melizmatic, you are now dead to me.

But.

Chocolate can be overdone as an ingredient. While I’m fine with a classic Provincial chocolate mousse (whipped egg white base, no cream) or a cup of hot cocoa, my senses feel bombarded by would-you-like-some-chocolate-with-your-chocolate concoctions like Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy.

In general, I like chocolate as an accent or supporting flavor. When I really need a chocolate fix, I just get some 85% and let the pieces melt on my tongue, one at a time.

10 Likes

You did notice that I avoid conversing with you all together, right?

There’s a good reason for that.

Thanks again for understanding.

Wait, why am I dead to you, again?

*lolz

6 Likes

Yeah, after I wrote that all I could think was ‘This is terrible phrasing’.

8 Likes

Especially since it was actually @chgoliz who told Medi he was “dead to her.”

:slight_smile:

But the sentiment still stands; IMO, there’s something fundamentally flawed with the tiny percentage of the populace that doesn’t like chocolate.

7 Likes

…nods…
I kinda think I owe it to myself to help them be as happy as anyone can be without chocolate.

7 Likes

*lolz

I only ‘owe’ myself the endeavor of being happy, and I’m still trying to figure that shit out.

Everyone else is on their own.

8 Likes

As long as “helping them to be happy… without chocolate” means we chocoholics get to eat all the chocolate.

So, you know, they won’t ever have to deal with it.

I could get behind that idea. :grin:

8 Likes

Shit. I been rumbled.

8 Likes

But…how could you hate this?

11 Likes

Hate’s too strong a word.

Still, there’s no cuteness there. Just something gettin’ hair & fuzz & dander all over m’tote bag.

4 Likes

Kitty says you do not need to play hockey tonight… now give me skritchies…

9 Likes

She didn’t want skritches, my bag was parked next to the fully operational wood stove. Note Drunk Cat is melted onto the floor to the left of her. :wink:

8 Likes