Prepare to be underwhelmed by Trump's press conference

It was the day Mr. Nixon resigned, wasnt It?

7 Likes

“14/88” is a white supremacist code.

H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so 88 is short for Heil Hitler.

18 Likes

Even when in a “safe space” Trump breaks down into incoherent gibbering.

13 Likes

I wonder when (if) they’re going to get more subtle and schedule things for 3:28 PM (88 minutes after 14:00)

9 Likes

Ha! The yolk’s on you.

6 Likes

…admit to having a complicated impression of MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell (and even miss from time-to-time his bête noire Keith Olbermann), but he really hit a properly slotted angry shot at the press, including his own reporting team, last evening. The main thesis (for me) was that the press unaccountably handles trump with kid-gloves and goes viciously after any Democratic leadership

20 Likes

Better late than never, I suppose.

12 Likes

Wow. How refreshing to see someone so angry in front of their camera, about everyone else in his industry. Recommended watching.

9 Likes

Subtle isn’t his or his followers’ strong suit…

8 Likes

While watching, I thought the weirdest thing was that I could not hear any of the questions. (Not that it mattered since he didn’t really answer them.) The room wasn’t that big. And why was there not a mic for press to step up to and speak?

ETA photo caption

14 Likes

I have no words, only rage.

25 Likes

Ken Jeong Yes GIF by The Masked Singer

13 Likes

ETA

16 Likes

Also, even in his own house he complains endlessly about the acoustics whenever he is asked a question when the truth is that he is just losing his hearing.

Totally normal for a man approaching 80 to be hard of hearing, of course. But Trump’s ego won’t allow him to be fitted for hearing aids any more than it will allow him to wear reading glasses.

17 Likes

Sarah Cooper needs to get busy…lot’s of material here.

11 Likes

Trump’s press conferences aren’t intended as a chance for the press to ask him questions. They are simply to allow him to proclaim.

11 Likes

“Jerry Brown [who] bears little resemblance to Willie Brown”

That’s a rather … neutral way to put it.

19 Likes

Trump Is Losing It

6 Likes

24 Likes

The Washington Post provided this helpful graphic.

22 Likes