Racist Karen harasses Black man for standing in front of his own house (video)

I can see Tucker Carson ascribing 100% of the Karen’s actions to alcohol, although he — a college graduate — should have come across the phrase In Vino Veritas.

9 Likes

Even with no alcohol, Shakespeare works just fine.

“Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of your son: give me your blessing: truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man’s son may, but at the length truth will out.

The Merchant of Venice, Act 2, Scene 2

10 Likes

Turn on sprinkler system.
Go inside.

7 Likes

Clearly she was trinig to impersonate a Scarfolk Council representative, and enforcing the Don’t campaign.

9 Likes

That is what really upset her. She got angry because the guy was recording Her rant. She wanted to listen Him say “I am recording you with my cell phone”. Probably She would say She didn´t authorized the use of Her image and so on…

2 Likes

I suspect in many cases they are also convinced they are in the right, and even that the footage will vindicate them.

“I’m not racist! I’m on good terms with several Black people! But this person was being suspicious! And when I confronted them, they were rude and hostile and disrespectful, which only confirmed my suspicions!”

Of course, the “suspicious” behaviour consists entirely of being Black in what Karen/Darren perceives as a white space.

14 Likes

As evidence I’ll remind people that in the case of Ahmaud Arbery the tape of his murder was released by one of the people complicit in it because he thought that it exonerated them.

16 Likes

Turn the hose on her!

12 Likes

The solvent property of alcohol washes away the tiny bit of restraint and fake civilized veneer.

9 Likes

probably. Also if he was playing pokemon go… that’s probably enough to set off anyone who’s borderline paranoid psychotic. I play pokemon go with my gf in the park often. We’ve been accosted by the less mentally stable folk who think we’re up to “something”. It’s this weird hypocritical thing where someone sees you you looking at your phone walking around looking at your phone and thinks you’re some how spying/watching on them when the reality is they’re clearly the ones not minding their own fucking business.

11 Likes

So like once? Once would be too much.

4 Likes

So like, always.

13 Likes

And instead fire-bombed the home.

5 Likes

Only as seen from a high altitude.

1 Like

Why, yes. Always is too much as well.

1 Like

Agreed.

And yet

6 Likes

Um. Also agreed.

Imagine if an agressive drunk black man invaded a secure gated community to harangue a white woman on the forecourt of her own house – what would be the likely result?

7 Likes

We had a meeting and while Karen was passed with near unanimity, Darren didn’t even make it to the run-off vote. My recollection is that we settled on Chad.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Think of the Karens