Report: Trump angry at own aides after they concede he lost debate

Y’all want a nightmare? This guy will be voting… (and he’s probably the smart one)

32 Likes

Clearly you haven’t been keeping tracking of what the Secret Service has been up to over the past few years.

5 Likes

Naww, they need to convince him that he won and then do a four year Trumpman Show…

17 Likes

16 Likes

Al Jazeera kept a scorecard:

So, Drumpf has an IQ of 4.6 – sounds about right (although that might have been earlier in the debate, since I thought that I saw a much higher number for his interrupt total).

13 Likes

The fact-check tally I saw also gave Trump a total of 34 falsehoods during the debate versus 4 for Clinton.

13 Likes

Winner!

8 Likes

Four? I expected it to be in the single digits but…four?

4 Likes

I worry about the “who won” news underestimating his reach. Maybe he “lost” all the republican debates too (like the one he refused to attend). “Who won” may not matter if he’s drawing even more people to the voting booth.

6 Likes

Not for me. Fuck that guy. Fuck him, the high horse he rode in on, his parents, and the horse’s parents.

No sympathy for him. None.

16 Likes

He would only fix them in memory as “cyberbots.”

1 Like

There aren’t enough face-palms in the world to accurately represent that…

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like one of those guys who shops at a Walmart filled with cheap Chinese imports but would beat up someone for driving a Toyota, because America!

9 Likes

The shit has hit the cyber.
The alt-right has turned on Donald Trump: “Our only mission . . . was for the lulz”

The alt-right diehards of 4chan, who’ve helped power the GOP nominee’s campaign with racist memes, were none too thrilled about his ‘400-pound’ hacker comment at the first debate. They still brigaded online polls in his name.

8 Likes

There is a theory going around that the audience not being allowed to cheer/clap/etc really threw him off his game. That without the feedback he couldn’t get into his groove. I noticed that when he first complained that the microphone was broken it was not about the sniffles, he said something like it was “broken in the room” – he thought the audience didn’t hear him because they did not react.

So I’m wondering if a town-hall debate will allow the audience to react since it is a more interactive format? If that is allowed, he might do a lot better the 2nd time around.

8 Likes

And that’s including when she said “good to see you” as they shook hands.

19 Likes

I think the “problem” was that the microphone volume was gain limited and he wasn’t allowed over power the PA system levels by leaning into to his podium mic and shouting down Hillary Clinton. For once, his bullying tactic of being the loudest didn’t work. (And this isn’t the first time he’s blamed a sound tech for his own failings.)

17 Likes

Hopefully he puts zero dollars into his GOTV and state by state election strategy as well… it is horrifying how far he’s gotten without any.

4 Likes

Why would anyone quote “anonymous” as if they’re unified? These stories are pretty ridiculous, unless centralized sources like r/thedonald turn out to be a prank, anyone can say anything they want and be “the Internet community” of whatever.

3 Likes