Shrill Karen demands to speak with airport manager after security stopped her from running into restricted area

According to Karen logic, any problem can be solved by hassling a manager. If you’re ever arrested for murder, just demand to speak to the police manager and you’ll get off scot-free.

4 Likes

If she is lucky this is a civil offense (and a pricy fine).

If she is unlucky, this is jail time.*

*Amount of luck inversely proportional to how much guff you give the authorities.

2 Likes

That might be the OIC ‘Officer In Charge’ of that shift, kinda like a shift manager/supervisor.

“I want to speak with YOUR OIC. Right NOW!”

2 Likes

We absolutely DO need better health care, both mental and physical.

At the same time, you’re right; it’s typically not those who suffer from mental illness who are out there committing mass murder.

10 Likes

Maybe. Or I could just go and sit under a tree with a good book…

4 Likes

From a Dave Chappelle skit:

Might be correct for a rich white lady.

Since she isn’t in handcuffs, and wasn’t shot or punched in the face, I’d say she’s already getting special treatment.

5 Likes

Where the hell do these people keep coming from? Sure, selfish, entitled assholes are common, but 2021 really seems to be the year of the screaming, violent, completely-divorced-from-reality garbage person.

7 Likes

I thought we were an anarcho-syndicalist commune? Who’s turn is it to be in charge this week?

6 Likes

Technically, Dennis was a communist, but he wasn’t a Marxist. Anarcho-communism and anarcho-syndicalism are different tactical approaches to the same problem, not ideological differences.

Presumably this conversation will end up with the Karen shouting “Will you shut up!”.

10 Likes

Karens are already pissed off. I prefer to befuddle them.

3 Likes

Not to mention the airport gift shop.

1 Like

Star Trek Borg GIF
?

3 Likes

Wasn’t she trying to reveal the violence inherent in the system?

4 Likes

She wanted to talk to the lord of the castle manager of the airport, not some random peasant.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I think the Borg are the opposite of autonomous.

3 Likes

i know an older gentleman who sent an email to jeff bezos because the picture and sound were not synched when he watched amazon prime. true story.

1 Like

Dennis?

1 Like

Three things come to mind here:

1. We don’t know what’s going on with this person that is causing them to behave this way.
  2. TSA/Security should/needs to have a “cool down” room or space they can usher someone like this to in a non-confrontational manner.
  3. What the fuck lady…
1 Like