'Star Wars Rebels' Ghost may be in 'Rogue One'

I bet they don’t have a website where you can track your shipment.

2 Likes

When you measure time delivery estimates in parsecs, do you really need to track it?

4 Likes

And the type of ship, the YT-2400, had a recent appearance in Rebels, as Sato’s Hammer in the Iron Squadron episode.

4 Likes

It’s nice to know the little details.

“Package picked from the transfer depot by ISD Agonizer, arriving on your doorstep in 13 minutes.”

3 Likes

Uh, a parsec is a measure of distance and not time.

6 Likes

I am going to assume with your simpsons nerd you are just playing along. If not…

3 Likes

You may save your gif for another day!

4 Likes

Although wouldn’t comic book guy been a better source for you? Or would that have gone too meta?

1 Like

And an endless supply of Death Stars…

3 Likes

also angsty young people with the idea that murdering their parent will allow them to achieve their maximum potential.

8 Likes

I wasn’t going for condescending nerd. I was going for thinks-he’s-being-helpful-but-is-just-an-annoying-pedant nerd.

5 Likes

I know a guy like that in real life. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t want to punch his smarmy little face. And to keep it on thread, it would be like if C3-P0 and Urkel had a love child. But he’s not cool like you making a joke. He is just an ass who does it all the time to feel superior (and he still wonders why his wife left him)

1 Like

Some of these cameos have just been getting a little over the top ever since Disney took over the franchise.

13 Likes

I still find it weird that Gary Whitta is a Hollywood screenwriter. I remember him being an Amiga games journo.

2 Likes

Look, Death Stars are now an integral part of the Galaxy’s economy, you stop making them and economy will plunge into a terrible depression, millions and millions of voices crying in fear as their jobs are suddenly cut off. Entire planetary systems turned into Detroit!

9 Likes

Well, that was also the episode wherein C-3PO was bus driver to a shortbus full of Padawans, wasn’t it? Those Lego stories, hugely entertaining as they are, weren’t to be taken remotely seriously.

Well, none of that SW shit is, to be honest. Still, I know what you mean. I still get bent out of shape thinking that C-3PO, a bonestock off-the-rack protocol droid, was built from junk and spare parts by a clever slave kid on a desert backwater without even an Autozone.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well I bet Han and Leia were hippy dippy, hands off parents. If he had like a Tiger Mom berating him for getting an A- instead of a 100%, maybe he would haven’t turned to the dark side.

I know, I know. Legos stuff is fun and silly, it still just rubbed me the wrong way.

Eh, but did he say he built it from scratch? Or that he just built it? I mean, if I bough a model kit, or a computer in parts, or even an AR-15 in parts, and put it together, I’d say I built it. I didn’t design it from the ground up and figure out how to make it work. But I built it. And kids are known to exaggerate some. If he did say “from scratch” to him that meant from a pile of broken parts. So yeah, even Mr. Plinket’s review said it made no sense that he would build a stock Protocol droid, when if built something from the ground up it would be some crazy construction. I guess I took it that he found all or most of a run down protocol droid and has been trying to piece it together to make it work since then. I know people with old cars like that.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Florida feels your pain.

3 Likes